Who is youngest and oldest moz solo member?

Awww....Corrissey, you made a mess. I'll get it!:D
mopping.gif

thanks sonny boy. damn well you should, youngster!! :D

Good call. You can go right in your pants. Honestly, judging from how badly this one guy who was standing next to me at the Hammerstein was smelling:sick:....no one would even notice. ;):D

Uh, where were you in the crowd during the Saturday show? :o

Christ, your emoticons always make me laugh! Seriously, I think this calls for a separate thread with accompanying poll: What Are the Bathing/Grooming Habits of the Typical Morrissey Fan.;)

That assumes that the Typical Morrissey Fan has any bathing & grooming habits.

i think kewpie's the oldest: she's about 50.

The youngest member I can recall was a 12 year old boy. I don't know whether he still visits the site, but he kept his age hidden for a while because he thought no-one would listen to him.

And did they?

If that's the case, then I need to update my previous post.

I don't know, his age is the only thing I can remember about him. And LOL yes that might be a good idea :p

I'm 46, really physically fit for such an age and will forever be about 22 in my mind. So I could be the oldest soloist around. I was lucky enough to see The Smiths several times. Ah, them was the days.

I'm a 43 year old male, and in reflection should not be offering a lift to a gig as a first post.

First Smiths gig: Rock city, Nottingham 1984.

(Told you I should have grown out of this!)

Thank goodness, another person older (but only just) than I am.

Don't feel bad about the lift - I've already had Solo sleepovers/roadtrips for this last tour.

There's nothing wrong with Morrissey pajama parties at our age, nothing at all...

:D

Back
Top Bottom