Who is get off the stage referring to ?

Sandy_Jay_1111 ☯️

Indigo_Starseed 🔮
Rolling stones :confused::lbf:

"With your mascara and your Fender guitar" sounds like it's directed at Keith Richards.

keith-richards-micawber-iconic-telecaster-guitar-inspred-coffee-mug-gift_1200x1200.jpg

"And you think you can arouse us?"

The Rolling Stones are one of my favorite bands, but they should've punched their cards after Tattoo You. They have been a disgrace to their former selves since the mid-80s.

Undercover of the night
She was hot
Too much blood
Tie me up (The pain of love)
Too tough
One Hit
Dirty Work
Fight
Mixed Emotions
Sad Sad Sad
Highwire

etc etc

There are more than those reasons to give the 80s n early 90s Stones a good listen.

Undercover of the night
She was hot
Too much blood
Tie me up (The pain of love)
Too tough
One Hit
Dirty Work
Fight
Mixed Emotions
Sad Sad Sad
Highwire

etc etc

There are more than those reasons to give the 80s n early 90s Stones a good listen.

Nope. Over-produced, middle-aged, "generic" Stones songs. "And the song that you just sang, it sounds exactly like the last one." Get off the stage.

Sometimes an album cover says it all.

Stones-Dirty-Work.jpg

Oh, you silly old men.

The brutality of Dirty Work is consistent through and through. I love it. A song like "Fight" jumps in your face and that's a good thing. The Stones made music like an animal on the run, like jetset vampires passing through, and it had its own unique appeal. "Gotta get into a fight, can't get out of it. Jimmy Page blasts a dirty solo on the way to Live Aid. That was the time...

How can someone critize the work of STEVE LiILLYWHITE in general?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom