Which next song from YOR deserves a video?

that was really good! :) :clap:

much better than anything Morrissey would actually put out. :rolleyes:

Oh my :lbf: you are so kind!

Yeah, Moz's videos are not exactly the on the vanguard of this genre. However, I remember he did in an interview express an interest in singing/writing a theme song for a movie, like a James Bond type feature. I'm surprized he hasn't done one yet.

Even the lesser songs, like Sorry Doesn't Help, couldn't be improved by the video treatment.

Ta Da!

My "video" for "Carol", because I love the song and was inspired by this thread. Enjoy!:

That is absolutely, jaw-droppingly fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should upload it as a fan video on his Facebook page.....people will love it!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is absolutely, jaw-droppingly fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should upload it as a fan video on his Facebook page.....people will love it!!!!!!!!

Morrissey has a Facebook page for fan videos?? I guess I could try. The worst the administrator can say is "Get that &?#@$! thing off here!" :lbf:

Oh god, I think "Carol" is just begging for a video.

The way I interpret the song, it would really focus on a beautiful (but pasty) young woman who gradually wastes away from grief. I'm seeing something very Guy Maddin-ish.

Ta Da!

My "video" for "Carol", because I love the song and was inspired by this thread. Enjoy!:

You know Mozmic, if Morrissey had you as his art director, I think the last few years would have been a bit more rewarding for everyone. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god, I think "Carol" is just begging for a video.

The way I interpret the song, it would really focus on a beautiful (but pasty) young woman who gradually wastes away from grief. I'm seeing something very Guy Maddin-ish.

You know Mozmic, if Morrissey had you as his art director, I think the last few years would have been a bit more rewarding for everyone. :)

The tough thing about videos is that that some sort of action needs to be translated visually, but I agree with your point; this video could have been done with more atmosphere and style and less violent imagery. The spaghetti western genre in general is violent as hell, and yet, that's what I chose. I toned it down somewhat.

If I was Morrissey's art director, I would be bald from pulling my hair out of frustration. We'd argue like an old married couple. :lbf:

Morrissey has a Facebook page for fan videos?? I guess I could try. The worst the administrator can say is "Get that &?#@$! thing off here!" :lbf:

You must do it!!!!

Just sign up to the Morrissey Facebook site and there's an "add video" link on the right.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Morrissey/43717908341

It looks like over 10,000 fans have signed up already, and I'm sure they would all love to see it.

Mozmic, CONGRATULATIONS! it is as if you have read my mind really but I don´t have the skills you have, is really wonderful, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!! :clap::clap:

felicitaciones !! I´m taking my cowboy hat off to you :)

Shame is the Name.

or did you mean "deserves a video" as in, "should be made embarrassing to partake in for the duration"?

Mozmic: absolutely fantastic!! :bow: loved it, thanks for sharing!
are you studying something like this or what because it all just looked..wow!!!

Mozmic, that was absolutely amazing. love that Django made it in! if only you'd added some clips from Cut Throats 9 and Matalo! i'd have soiled myself.

seriously, you should try getting that to Moz's people. if they don't hire you, at least they can steal your idea ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom