Which member of the Smiths would you most like to meet?

Which member of the Smiths would you most like to meet?

• Morrissey

Votes: 51 69.9%
  • Johnny Marr

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Andy Rourke

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Mike Joyce

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters

kissmyshadestoo

Nobody ever looks at me twice
I'd be excited to meet Johnny for a few minutes to talk with him.........how about you?

What about Craig? ;)

I want Craig to play Rhythm Guitar in my band too...so I can jerk him around and then kick him out behind his back :rolleyes:

i didn't choose one

i think the most intersting stories come from people who were in camp
Smiths, like roadies, music technicians, etc.

otoh i know they've chosen sides along the years, and that might
be an influence [it was clearly in that major story in the uncut/Q/whatever
magazine years ago , I'm sure you can find it on Comtesse exelent
wardrobe]

I'd be excited to meet Johnny for a few minutes to talk with him.........how about you?

Either Marr or Joyce...

We already know that Morrissey will be overly cryptic. Marr or Joyce would talk and be quite interesting.

I voted Marr. He's a straight talking, down to earth guy and I reckon Morrissey could be far too enigmatic and irritating after a while. I notice nobody seems to want to meet poor old Andy. I wonder what Dale would be like to speak to, what stories could he have to tell?

i didn't choose one

i think the most intersting stories come from people who were in camp
Smiths, like roadies, music technicians, etc.

otoh i know they've chosen sides along the years, and that might
be an influence [it was clearly in that major story in the uncut/Q/whatever
magazine years ago , I'm sure you can find it on Comtesse exelent
wardrobe]

i agree i think grant showbiz and steven street would have much better tales

I would want to meet Morrissey most(mainly because i have met all of them but Moz) but also i think he will be the most interesting and because of his lyrics etc Morrissey is the most important to me.

Ok I feel bad for Andy. I'll vote to meet Andy. wonder if he still has any of his old connections....

(j/k)

f*** the lot of you! I voted for Andy for the sole purpose on him being the druggy in the band. I bet the house he's got mad stories!!
Met Morrissey and Marr already and were both dead cool!! Marr and I chatted shoes and bands, Moz and I chatted about Oasis and a current tour, he was cool, not all uptight or boring like some mentioned.

I think I'd like to meet Mike. A buddy of mine is a photographer in the UK and has had the occasion to talk with him a couple times. Down to earth and someone you could have a pint or two with.

Only Moz. I've even avoided meeting Boz when the chance was presented, because I'd nothing to say beyond, "Durr... dude, you're cool. I love that song Make a Circuit with me... dude." And that's just plain stupidness. Even I know when I'm being stupid.

Back
Top Bottom