What's your earliest memory...How old were you?

I wonder how many of these are false memories?

For years,I had a memory of being 7 playing in the park when there was a roaring noise and saw a low flying jet.My friend and I had to lie down on the grass as the plane just missed our heads by inches.

However,this couldn't have happened but,still,it was in my memory banks as being totally real.

Memory is a weird/great thing.

I wonder how many of these are false memories?

For years,I had a memory of being 7 playing in the park when there was a roaring noise and saw a low flying jet.My friend and I had to lie down on the grass as the plane just missed our heads by inches.

However,this couldn't have happened but,still,it was in my memory banks as being totally real.

Memory is a weird/great thing.

It could've been a fancy toy plane operated by a mischievous knave somewhere in the park. As a small child you were frightened and it seems larger and louder in retrospect.

Or perhaps you are plugged into The Matrix.

Oh wow I have one very strikingly clear early memory. i've always been astonished at how i could possibly remember this, but i have a memory from when when i was an infant and ive explained it to my mother - how the frills around the crib looked, what color the walls of room was, how the crib was across from my parents' bed and my twin's crib was to the left of mine. i just remember what the scene looked like...from the perspective of my crib. hmm...too many beers tonight

I was 2 or 3 and ran down the street and around the corner to the dole offices...which set the tone for the rest of my life. Me mother caught me picking up loads of leaflets and throwing them around :crazy:

"I was rolling a giant donut and this snake wearing a vest..."

Back
Top Bottom