What's Everyone Writing At The Moment?

ok, if i was trying to make it sound polemical and interesting: disability, in a biological sense, doesn't exist.
Interesting! (really, i'm not being sarcastic)

thank you darling. i think so.

ok, if i was trying to make it sound polemical and interesting: disability, in a biological sense, doesn't exist.

That does sound interesting (and polemical), and/but raises more questions than it answers, such as: What makes you say that? Is your thesis limited to physical disabilities or also developmental/neurological? Also, what is the discipline from which you are writing? (I assume, for example, not philosophy.)

That does sound interesting (and polemical), and/but raises more questions than it answers, such as: What makes you say that? Is your thesis limited to physical disabilities or also developmental/neurological? Also, what is the discipline from which you are writing? (I assume, for example, not philosophy.)
*Backs very slowly away from all the long words and out of thread and runs off to post that she is eating peanut butter out of the jar (again)*

*Backs very slowly away from all the long words and out of thread and runs off to post that she is eating peanut butter out of the jar (again)*

Your cat hair post made me laugh out loud.

About the amazing juxtapositioning of verbs and nouns engaged
pertaining to an elaborate poetic hoax which has no
beginning or end and is an engaging endeavour
to enlighten the ignorant slaves
of pulp fiction, etcetera, etcetera.....

I'm typing out the knitting instructions for my son's 'Nerdigan', as I thought that people on the Sexy Nerd Thread might like to have a go. :)

Back
Top Bottom