What to do in Pittsburgh?

bored

not bitter but bored
I'm going to Pittsburgh to see a Steelers game and was wondering if anyone here was from there and had suggestions on things to do either during the day or at night.

Thanks

I'm going to Pittsburgh to see a Steelers game and was wondering if anyone here was from there and had suggestions on things to do either during the day or at night.

Thanks

Wow! I envy you. Which game?

Wow! I envy you. Which game?

Going to the Bengals game.
Hopefully they won't choke and give the game away.
Big game Sunday against the Chargers. Can't afford to go to 1-3 and the pass rush has sucked so I worry Rivers will pass all over them. :squiffy::squiffy::squiffy:

Going to the Bengals game.
Hopefully they won't choke and give the game away.
Big game Sunday against the Chargers. Can't afford to go to 1-3 and the pass rush has sucked so I worry Rivers will pass all over them. :squiffy::squiffy::squiffy:

I have a feeling this is going to be a classic post-SB hangover year. 8-8, outside shot at a Wild Card berth. The Steelers have never been successful without a running game.

That said, I'm pretty sure they'll hand the Bengals an ass-whipping in Pittsburgh. You picked a good game. The crowd will be out for blood. :guitar:

I LOVE PITTSBURGH! (Mcrickson's from Pittsburgh, yeah? I'm sure he'll have lots of suggestions.)

I work in the arts, so I'm partial to the Andy Warhol Museum and a museum of interesting installation art called The Mattress Factory. Even if you aren't an 'arty person' you'd like both of these.

The Andy Warhol Museum, I enjoyed it.And as you enjoy your pound of animal flesh, if I am correct, in Chesterfield they apparently sell the world's largest hamburgers.Though, as I am not a native and all that jazz, I am not sure how close that is to Pittsburgh.

Primanti Brothers!

af8318df2727499a6e3a9457d43aa897.jpg

I LOVE PITTSBURGH! (Mcrickson's from Pittsburgh, yeah? I'm sure he'll have lots of suggestions.)

I work in the arts, so I'm partial to the Andy Warhol Museum and a museum of interesting installation art called The Mattress Factory. Even if you aren't an 'arty person' you'd like both of these.

Andy Warhol museum sounds pretty cool. I'll have to do some research on The Mattress Factory.

The Andy Warhol Museum, I enjoyed it.And as you enjoy your pound of animal flesh, if I am correct, in Chesterfield they apparently sell the world's largest hamburgers.Though, as I am not a native and all that jazz, I am not sure how close that is to Pittsburgh.

Again, AWM looks good. I like steak a lot more than burgers. I might try a Roethlis-burger at Peppi's.

umm, the g20 is there :eek:
so you could go like protest and stuff :)

I don't think it will still be there in November otherwise, I'd hang from a bridge or something that would seriously impact the world.

The 'in-thing' in Pittsburgh this year is to pretend you give a shit about a cause & go protest. And if a by product of that is ratcheting up your carbon footprint to the size of the yeti's footprint, then all the better.

Tags
fu ochocinco here we go terrible towel triple squiffy! warhol
Back
Top Bottom