What should MOZ's next project be?

What should MOZ's next project be?

• Release a compilation “greatest hits” album

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He needs to make more DVD's. (That we would like him to make more albums I take as a given.) As much as I love Oye, Smiths' Best, and Who Put the M, I need more footage on dvd. I've seen plenty of old footage on youtube and such that with a little restoration would be excellent, package it with some recent footage, and i'd shell out in a heartbeat.

I agree with you. Furthermore, I think he should release live DVDs rather than live albums. Well, a CD version of the concert with just the audio would be convenient and a nice bonus when buying the DVD, but I go to a concert to see him not just hear him. And I'd like it if he would immortalize each tour on DVD or CD or anything in some way. Each tour has something unique about it. The album he's promoting at the time (or none, like on the Oye Esteban Tour or in 2002), the setlists, how he might be performing certain songs differently, the backing band, the type of venues he is playing in, each tour is a unique experience. And so each one deserves to have some kind of lasting memory of what it was all about it.

I want that DVD of the Hollywood Bowl to come out soon...... I'm dying to see DAnn getting a grip of Moz during There Is A Light and then fighting for that last shirt with a bunch of other crazy fans. :p

He needs to make more DVD's. (That we would like him to make more albums I take as a given.) As much as I love Oye, Smiths' Best, and Who Put the M, I need more footage on dvd. I've seen plenty of old footage on youtube and such that with a little restoration would be excellent, package it with some recent footage, and i'd shell out in a heartbeat.

Exactly - beautifully articulated. I scream, you scream, we all scream, for DVDs!

I can't believe no one said Smiths reunion, not that it would ever happen.

Good point. I purposefully left it off the list as I thought it would get a lot of votes and throw off the poll.
I think the choices listed are real possibilities except for the U.N. Goodwill Ambassador thing.

Would there really be any point in Moz bringing out another best of...I would count Bona Drag, My Early Burglary Years and World Of Morrissey as compilations...His final EMI send off "Suedehead" would make it four...then a fifth being bandied about...He should wait 20 years for the Greatest Hits, and bring out some fresh stuff....Or whenever the stuff isn't so fresh anymore, whichever comes first

Back
Top Bottom