what made you frown today?

I feel we're greedy for wanting to live so much. We could sleep more and live less. We spend too much time awake. I said that many animals sleep 16 hours of the day, but they're probably in a partial slumber some of the time. When daybreak arrives they're probably only half dozing. I don't know why we rely on the sun as our slumberous gatekeeper. When I do perchance take to walk early morning, I've noticed how the birds and wildlife are a lot tamer. You've probably seen it yourself. They're too sleepy to be bothered with the rigmarole of survival. Yes, the wildlife is definitely more tamer first thing in the morning. Wood pigeons will give you a wide berth but only cursorarily so, they don't skit to the trees pigeon hearted, they're too tired. They're not yet fully awake. I've seen foxes in the early hours, more inquisitive than fearful. Animals can be sleepy too!
I can't sleep more than about 5 hours a day.

I slept all day. I have these periods - sometimes days, sometimes weeks - of debilitating fatigue. There is so much I would have wanted to do today: kiss boyfriend good-morning, drink coffee, go to work, walk the dogs, see people, see friends, sew clothes for my niece’s teddybear, enjoy the fact that we are free and that our shops, restaurants and cafes are open and we had the most beautiful, sunny day, ask boyfriend how his day was and then listen to him tell me about his day... I didn't do any of that. Just couldn't. I'll never get this day back.

I slept all day. I have these periods - sometimes days, sometimes weeks - of debilitating fatigue. There is so much I would have wanted to do today: kiss boyfriend good-morning, drink coffee, go to work, walk the dogs, see people, see friends, sew clothes for my niece’s teddybear, enjoy the fact that we are free and that our shops, restaurants and cafes are open and we had the most beautiful, sunny day, ask boyfriend how his day was and then listen to him tell me about his day... I didn't do any of that. Just couldn't. I'll never get this day back.
So sorry you're having tough times, 12". Hope you get some respite soon. Is there a pattern? By which I mean, do you know you'll feel better in a day or so? Or is it just horribly random?

You are just bored. you will be fine.

I feel great. Internet shopped. Went for a 3 mile walk. Then did some tanning. Ate some berries and drank some iced green tea with HONEY and LEMON. mmmmmm. Now I am going to have a nap. Then I will wake up and do some some writing.

Attachments

• 68bfa6a6497ae6eb23878ced1fb505cd.jpg
    68bfa6a6497ae6eb23878ced1fb505cd.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Did you walk anywhere nice? I like walking too. There's not much to see around here, not many scenic places to go. But I like a good walk.
When I'm walking in public I always feel tense and can't appreciate it fully. Walks on the Internet have been a real boon for me. I can walk wherever I want and observe things I wouldn't ordinarily take notice of. A new walk comes up everyday on YouTube and I never know where ill be from one day to the next! I stick a CD on and just wallow. I'm in a box room with a f***ing 65 inch 4K TV!

Must be bad company then. Go alone or go with someone who isn't BORING and DUMB.

Of course there was a bear fashion store. They had clothes for male bears, female bears and bear children, different styles and sizes. The only thing I always found a bit disturbing was that they sold bears, too. That must have been traumatising for the bears shopping there. That’s like H&M selling humans. Anyway, it’s gone. :-( They’ll probably open another Espresso House or Specsavers or something stupid. Yeah, I’ve promised my niece I will sew some clothes for her bear. I’m trying to get Schnoodles to transition first - much as I love my niece I am so not in the mood to sew jeans and a shirt and a leather jacket for her bear. It’s much easier to sew a dress. :lbf:

The bear in the photo is German cause he’s a Steiff bear; he has the little tag and button in his ear. Eddy should kick him in the bollocks.
eddy would beat his brains in, trying to put the moves on his girl. eddy's from the north pole, not germany, so he aint no sissy, that's for sure (at least he says he's from the north pole, he has been known to fib on occasion....). i dont encourage that behaviour though because i love ALL bears, even sissy german ones.

that's so lame about the bear store!! :( i dont know that it would be traumatizing to see bears for sale. surely the bears shopping there must know that they themselves once came from a store, and at least the bears that were sold there were likely to go to a good home, with someone who would take care of them and who understood the needs of bears to have nice clothes.

i dont know if build-a-bear is still around but i think you could get bear clothes there. that's where eddy got his leather jacket.

so nice of you to sew clothes for your niece! none of my uncles would even consider sewing clothes for eddo! you could make her bear a little playsuit. eddy had one once, in an animal print, that his grandma sewed him. it was real cute. i wish i still had it :(

I know you know what’s important in life. <3

Yes, my darling is blond. I am the one with the dark hair. Well, not dark dark. More like brown-ish. Now that I think about it, I have the same hair colour as Neil Codling. :lbf:

One of the trolls here used to claim that I am blond. And fat. Apparently they knew that from my (non-existent) Instagram where I post selfies incessantly. :lbf: :lbf: :lbf:
i DO know what's important in life! let's see... bunnies.... baklava.... bougatsa..... labs..... naxian kitties..... drinking coffee by the ocean.... stripes... pastry boutiques (i think anyway. i've never actually been in one *hangs head*).... the dreamy suede boys.... klaus nomi.... hot baths on cold winter days.... alfa beer... mah jongg... monopoly (shout out to pep!).... art museums.... ill add dancing for your sake, but im not convinced myself that dancing is ALL that important.... well there. did i miss anything?!

ohhhhh bun bun your hair sounds divine!!!!! <3

in fact, now that you mention it, my hair is also sort of the same colour as neil codlings hair! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i think all the best people must have the same hair colour as neil codling!!!

So sorry you're having tough times, 12". Hope you get some respite soon. Is there a pattern? By which I mean, do you know you'll feel better in a day or so? Or is it just horribly random?

Oh, Pep Pep. There's no pattern, it's horribly random. Since I started taking DMDs these episodes have become fewer and shorter, but they are still there... I'm sure this one will go away, too. :kissingheart:

i DO know what's important in life! let's see... bunnies.... baklava.... bougatsa..... labs..... naxian kitties..... drinking coffee by the ocean.... stripes... pastry boutiques (i think anyway. i've never actually been in one *hangs head*).... the dreamy suede boys.... klaus nomi.... hot baths on cold winter days.... alfa beer... mah jongg... monopoly (shout out to pep!).... art museums.... ill add dancing for your sake, but im not convinced myself that dancing is ALL that important.... well there. did i miss anything?!

ohhhhh bun bun your hair sounds divine!!!!! <3

in fact, now that you mention it, my hair is also sort of the same colour as neil codlings hair! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i think all the best people must have the same hair colour as neil codling!!!

That's a pretty good list. A very good list, in fact. Labs are the best. Personally, I'd add ******* to the list.

Also, I cannot tell you how very delighted and relieved I am that you put baklava ahead of bougatsa.

That's a pretty good list. A very good list, in fact. Labs are the best. Personally, I'd add ******* to the list.

Also, I cannot tell you how very delighted and relieved I am that you put baklava ahead of bougatsa.
i gotta say, you dont seem very sold on bougatsa. you mustnt have ever had the bougatsa at the naxos bakery. it was the food of the gods, i assure you. but the airport bougatsa? not so much.

what is that that you would add to the list? i cant see what it says cause it's all starred out. i hope it's knorr mushroom pasta snack pots that you meant to say. cause i forgot to add knorr mushroom pasta snack pots to that list and i really should have. :oops:

the third season of marcella had the lousiest ending ever. im so annoyed. it was all about marcella and this perverse thing she had for babies. she didnt care how many people died just so long as she got to cuddle a baby. what a horrible awful woman she is.

also, the computer updated my browser and now for some reason i cant watch movies on the criterion channel and i cant undo the changes to the browser because they said it was more than ten days ago even though it was only like 5 days ago. so im annoyed about that too. i wish they would just leave things alone. i did not need/want/ask for a browser update.

i gotta say, you dont seem very sold on bougatsa. you mustnt have ever had the bougatsa at the naxos bakery. it was the food of the gods, i assure you. but the airport bougatsa? not so much.

what is that that you would add to the list? i cant see what it says cause it's all starred out. i hope it's knorr mushroom pasta snack pots that you meant to say. cause i forgot to add knorr mushroom pasta snack pots to that list and i really should have. :oops:

Of course I meant Knorr mushroom pasta snack pots. Much better than sex.

I do like bougatsa. Bougatsa is a definite six. But baklava = seven! I will totally keep the Naxos bakery in mind. Do you think they have a Naxos bakery in Mykonos? :lbf:

Of course I meant Knorr mushroom pasta snack pots. Much better than sex.

I do like bougatsa. Bougatsa is a definite six. But baklava = seven! I will totally keep the Naxos bakery in mind. Do you think they have a Naxos bakery in Mykonos? :lbf:
i dont think so, sweetie! i think the naxos bakery is is naxos! (not to be confused with the million other bakeries in naxos!)

a definitie six?! what?!?! is this on a scale of 1 - 10? that's only one point above average! oh no, that will never do! good bougatsa is a perfect ten! baklava maybe a 9. knorr mushroom pasta snack pots possibly an 8.5, making them the most fulfillment you will EVER get out of a cardboard pot and defo better than sex, you're right.

i dont think so, sweetie! i think the naxos bakery is is naxos! (not to be confused with the million other bakeries in naxos!)

a definitie six?! what?!?! is this on a scale of 1 - 10? that's only one point above average! oh no, that will never do! good bougatsa is a perfect ten! baklava maybe a 9. knorr mushroom pasta snack pots possibly an 8.5, making them the most fulfillment you will EVER get out of a cardboard pot and defo better than sex, you're right.

I was thinking on a scale to seven. Bougatsa is a six, baklava is a seven.

I just asked google if there's a Naxos bakery in Mykonos, but I could only find a Mykonos bakery in Mykonos. The Greeks and their f***ed-up logic. *smh*

I was thinking on a scale to seven. Bougatsa is a six, baklava is a seven.

I just asked google if there's a Naxos bakery in Mykonos, but I could only find a Mykonos bakery in Mykonos. The Greeks and their f***ed-up logic. *smh*
darling, i think it's called naxos bakery because it in actual fact is in naxos! when you think about it it does make some sense, no? and mykonos bakery is likely called as such because it's in mykonos. those greeks, they're clever is what they are. i'd try it out, the mykonos bakery. it's got to be just as good as naxos bakery.

whoever heard of a 1- 7 scale?! now that's what doesnt make sense!! how the hell was i to know your scale only went up to seven?!?:lbf:

Why do all park benches face the sun? I can't cope with my fair skin. I'm tempted to bring my own fold up chair out with me and park myself anywhere shady, as others are doing.
I sometimes use an umbrella to keep the sun off my ginger skin.

Back
Top Bottom