what is your favourite drug?

After 20 years of overdoing it, I have given up drugs. Well, I don't include ciggies and alcohol in that!

I smoked dope for 20 years, it gets you! It is addictive, take it from someone who knows. I hated that. Being in a panic about where the next bag is coming from when you are running out and can't find a dealer..... Hanging about with crims because that's the only place to get it - dodgy deals in darkened car parks, getting ripped off again!

I can't decide what my favourite is though :confused: - has to be either good old E like we used to get in the early 90's, or LSD, which I love. I don't do E because it is crap these days compared to what it was. Ask someone today if they 'rush' when they take E and they think you mean rushing about....you know running from place to place! lol Anyone here rember the rushes you used get of propper E? Most amazing thing in the world.

LSD is good if taken in proper circumstances. Set and Setting - Be in a safe place, with safe people, who you know well and trust well. It's no garuntee that things won't get a bit hary, but it's the best way to be safe.

But now, I have given it all up for A) My health, and B) My wallet! I was spending hundreds of punds every week on my spliff habit - that was just insane! I feel sooo much better for it too, mentally and phisically. If you are lucky you can be a weekend smoker, I was for a while. Eventually it gets you though, and end up smoking every day, then it just escelates from there. Did for me any way, I wouldn't presume to suggest it will be the same for everyone else. Just my words of warning! :)

I would probably take LSD again if I could get it, and know it was good. Other than that, I'm sticking to nice unsafe and rather toxic alcohol. No sense in that either is there! LOL At least it is something I know I can control.

After 20 years of overdoing it, I have given up drugs. Well, I don't include ciggies and alcohol in that!

I smoked dope for 20 years, it gets you! It is addictive, take it from someone who knows. I hated that. Being in a panic about where the next bag is coming from when you are running out and can't find a dealer..... Hanging about with crims because that's the only place to get it - dodgy deals in darkened car parks, getting ripped off again!

I can't decide what my favourite is though :confused: - has to be either good old E like we used to get in the early 90's, or LSD, which I love. I don't do E because it is crap these days compared to what it was. Ask someone today if they 'rush' when they take E and they think you mean rushing about....you know running from place to place! lol Anyone here rember the rushes you used get of propper E? Most amazing thing in the world.

LSD is good if taken in proper circumstances. Set and Setting - Be in a safe place, with safe people, who you know well and trust well. It's no garuntee that things won't get a bit hary, but it's the best way to be safe.

But now, I have given it all up for A) My health, and B) My wallet! I was spending hundreds of punds every week on my spliff habit - that was just insane! I feel sooo much better for it too, mentally and phisically. If you are lucky you can be a weekend smoker, I was for a while. Eventually it gets you though, and end up smoking every day, then it just escelates from there. Did for me any way, I wouldn't presume to suggest it will be the same for everyone else. Just my words of warning! :)

I would probably take LSD again if I could get it, and know it was good. Other than that, I'm sticking to nice unsafe and rather toxic alcohol. No sense in that either is there! LOL At least it is something I know I can control.

Mister, you are a fountain of shocks tonight! :eek:

Sadly or gladly i really do have none.:)I've always been a clean living chick.That is why peeps I'm gonna live to be soooooo old.I'll be all sprightly at 100 years old.[/QUOTE]
that or you'll be dead at 36 from some freak tear in the aorta that so often happens to healthy young people on the side of the road :p

Serious question, were they lacing your weed? usually panic does not ensue when one is out of weed. man, those people were bastards, they wanted to make sure you kept coming back!

I two times I tried acid, I was with friends in my small college dorm room (not a good setting) We decided to go get food & went thru the drive thru of the local Wendys. I sat in the back seat alone but could've sworn things (bugs, mice, monsters ;)) were grabbing at my feet. In the pickup in front of us, the person in the passenger seat had a Jason (hockey) mask on and just stared at us for like 20 solid minutes :eek: :tears: I was freaking. We got back to the dorm room and sat around watching the walls melt and didn't eat our food. No thanks, I need a little more mind control than that. :D

My husband dropped acid like every weekend in college. He and his friends would hang at their house and play horseshoes. On acid. :eek:

Sadly or gladly i really do have none.:)I've always been a clean living chick.That is why peeps I'm gonna live to be soooooo old.I'll be all sprightly at 100 years old.[/QUOTE]
that or you'll be dead at 36 from some freak tear in the aorta that so often happens to healthy young people on the side of the road :p

I won't be dead at 36!!coz I'll be 39 this year!!And I'm damn fit for my age.;)

Last edited:
i dunno about anybody else but, for me, the only thing better than taking drugs is talking about taking drugs. on the internet.

i dunno about anybody else but, for me, the only thing better than taking drugs is talking about taking drugs. on the internet.

Ha!! Oh crap. Is my Mom reading this?! :p

I just found out I'm going out tonight, Ma ... so...
woo hoo!! LOLZ
spliff.gif

oxycontin is both the best and worst thing ever created.

dmt will make you see angels.

peyote will change you.

e is probably my least favourite drug because it turns me into a totally different person, but not in the way i enjoy.

ayahuasca is something i'd really like to try.

cannabis and psilocybin make me very happy.

alcohol makes me stupid and i don't know when to stop.

cocaine is a hell of a drug.

heroin is deadly.

I'm a good girl these days, excpt for good old fags. i can't quite give up smokinhg. I used to love mushrooms as well :D

Serious question, were they lacing your weed? usually panic does not ensue when one is out of weed. man, those people were bastards, they wanted to make sure you kept coming back!

No I had great gear from a variety of places. It's just addiction. When you look like running out you feel like freaking out. And even worse, if I didn't smoke I couldn't sleep. It got to the point I HAD to smoke in order to get any sleep.

peyote will change you.

I always wanted to try this!

ayahuasca is something i'd really like to try.

Mee too!!!!

cannabis and psilocybin make me very happy.

alcohol makes me stupid and i don't know when to stop.

cocaine is a hell of a drug.

heroin is deadly.

I forgot to mention psilocybin.... Brilliant gift from mother nature! Love the stuff - but again, you should be careful with set and setting.

I have also given up Cocaine. I only ever did it occasionally, perhaps every month or two, but it's not good for you in the long run - and there is the whole "It's f***ing up Columbia" issue, and the organised crime - I don't want anything to do with that!

NEVER GO ANYWHERE NEER HOROIN! DEADLY HORRIBLE SHIT!!!!

My husband dropped acid like every weekend in college. He and his friends would hang at their house and play horseshoes. On acid. :eek:

HAHA! He's got me beat. My freshman and sophmore year, I was dropping acid like 2/3 times a week. We had a great campus with woods and a lake and stuff in Albany and a really large concrete pillar type campus that was fun to wander around, but we'd often end up sitting in my dorm room with the blacklight on tossing a highlighter back and forth for hours. :o:p Yet oddly enough, we were always highly amused by this. LOL
I think I must've seen the Doors and the Wall a hundred times each. We tried the Wizard of Oz/Dark Side combo...but we were usually to effed up to synch it just right :mad:
The worst was going to class on it. I learned my lesson the day I dropped with my friends and then went to art class my myself. The teacher picked me to be the subject of the still life portrait :eek:...so I had to sit in the center of the room on a platform in front of 40 students, with a spotlight on me, clutching an empty wine bottle for dear life for an hour. It would've went fine until the platform started sinking into the linoleum floor of the classroom!!! :o

you guys are crazy

I won't be dead at 36!!coz I'll be 39 this year!!And I'm damn fit for my age.;)

my point was you can still be in great health and have your aorta rip and die in minutes. just saying. great health does not guarantee old age.

Epinephrine.

ooo, me too.

San Pedro cactus is nuts once you get past the horror of consuming it.
I lay on a beach for hours with a sleeping bag wrapped around my head thinking I was on a pirate ship. :o

I've never done drugs, ever. I've never gotten drunk. I don't even drink caffeine.

I can't tell if I'm just a goody-two-shoes or boring. It's just not appealing to me.

Back
Top Bottom