What happened to my nugzie?

WIMPWIMP "I ONLY WANTED TO MAKE IT SNOW!" *sob*

It was an accident wimpwimp. You're going to be fined, and you will have to sweep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Take it from someone only here in the past 2-3 months, the immaturity and fighting and constant whining. The second grade level name calling and antagonizing, it really makes it hard for newbies to come back. I already see the repeat offenders (I agree with the names Pip mentions. Seriously, how old is this Dave guy?) and they are not being dealt with by the site administrator. I could only imagine this forum is an embarrassment, in some ways, to its owner. So fix it!!

There are some cool people on the forum. So that is why I come back. :)

Well, I am busy planning my move back to the states. I am off!!!

Last edited:
Take it from someone only here in the past 2-3 months, the immaturity and fighting and constant whining. The second grade level name calling and antagonizing, it really makes it hard for newbies to come back. I already see the repeat offenders (I agree with the names Pip mentions) and they are not being dealt with by the site administrator. I could only imagine this forum is an embarrassment, in some ways, to its owner. So fix it!!

There are some cool people on the forum. So that is why I come back. :)

Well, I am busy planning my move back to the states. I am off!!!

Where are you living now?

uh huh....

of course you do.

I do not understand. Lets keep our heads Nugz. Is there a witch hunt? I do not want to be banned by paranoid mods. So let me assure you I am not Pip and do not know much about him.

Last edited:
So EOH, are you a fan of WinkWink?

No, I just hate that he gets banned over and over while many other shit-stirers like you, Blaze, Buzzeta, Nugz, Chico, Robby, Dave, Kewpie and many others never get banned for doing the same shit!

You all spam every f***ing thread with your childish f***ing feuds that most of us don't give a single f*** about... it's stupid and it's also f***ing annoying... whaaaa whaaaa whaaaaa... it's all I see every time I read you guy's drama.

Grow the f*** up!

Last edited:
Being an expat mainly. We do not do much of anything :embarrassed:

Sit around coffeehouses or bars. Teaching English here and there. Smoking a lot of cigarettes, drinking a lot of alcohol.

Where in the Czech Republic? I love that country. :sweet:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
arsie happy = not good bring back ben budd censure kewpie free nelson mandela free nugz! hugz for nugz kewpie = troll kewpie resign your post luvz me some nugz nugzie > arsie oh poo not again she should listen 2 phish she should listen to dmb skinner is hot theo speaks the truth this=bullshit what the fuck? wimpwimp winkwink > all of u
Back
Top Bottom