What else are you doing right now?

also wondering if their actually can be people so stupid as to believe that the rollback of the archiving of the ot would have been as complete if i authored as many new threads as the idiot who did so
its a toss-up to some maybe :rolleyes:
but i know a response to trolling as well as David T does when i see it :thumb:

:thumb:

also wondering if their actually can be people so stupid as to believe that the rollback of the archiving of the ot would have been as complete if i authored as many new threads as the idiot who did so
its a toss-up to some maybe :rolleyes:
but i know a response to trolling as well as David T does when i see it :thumb:

I'd almost forgotten what it was like to laugh at someone in this manner.

Drinking cawfee and eating a sandwhich. Wondering how I managed to sleep through my alarm blasting the New York Dolls and what the word beginning with a that is in someway connected to Annie Hall and means 'incabable of having pleasure'. I'll wiki the later before I leave.

edit: Anhedonia

On my way to work.

slaying in my comfy bed, playing internet games :p

being thankful that my job only requires me to go to work 4 times a week instead of the every day slavery of 7 days a week some here act like they are forced to endure :cool:

I just got home from work after staying after school until 5PM to provide extra help before a big state exam.

I actually enjoy my career choice. It is nice that I worked hard enough early on to have a choice as to my career rather than have limited options.

Watchuing the h oneymooners. Laughing. Drin king cheap cider. Gagging.

I'm going to do a little office work this evening.

I love my job. I'm self-employed and the harder and smarter I work, the more I will be able to pass on to my children, and not just in terms of inheritance. They will also have a business opportunity, should they choose to join me.

That is, if my industry hasn't been nationalized by then. :(

Which episode? I love me some Honeymooners.

JUST ABOUT TO FIN ISH THE ONE WHERE RALPH DRESSES UP LIKE A SPAVEMAN FOR A COSTUME APRTY AND ALCIE DREASES LIKE THIS

mmt0cx.jpg

:horny:

NEXT I THINK I;LL WATCH THE CLASSIC $99000 EPSIODE.

I LOVE THE SHOW. PROABBLY ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SHOWS OF ALL TIME.

damn. alal caps. i;m too lazy to change it tthough.

JUST ABOUT TO FIN ISH THE ONE WHERE RALPH DRESSES UP LIKE A SPAVEMAN FOR A COSTUME APRTY AND ALCIE DREASES LIKE THIS

mmt0cx.jpg

:horny:

NEXT I THINK I;LL WATCH THE CLASSIC $99000 EPSIODE.

I LOVE THE SHOW. PROABBLY ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SHOWS OF ALL TIME.

damn. alal caps. i;m too lazy to change it tthough.

lol - That's when it is believed that Ralph is going as a pinball machine. lol

I just extinguished a small fire in my Family Room.
I smelled something burning, and my lampshade caught on fire. :eek:

Glad I was in the room, because it happened very fast.

Tags
.read the news .today old boy cornbread day in the life right now
Back
Top Bottom