what does morrissey and his band do on their spare time ..........other than combing their hair?

• Thread starter MATT ( the gay guy on Melrose Place)
  • Start date
JUST FOR THE RECORD Matt the gay guy on Melrose Place

This IS not one of my stellar moments mind you, but...... there was an episode of MELROSE PLACE from the VERY FIRST SEASON... I mean before AMANDA was even a thought, when there was a black woman that lived in the apartment complex, when AMY LOCANE was even there... anyway, there was a scene were you MATT, the GAY GUY from Melrose was talking to the black woman (can't remember her characters name) in Matt's apartment. Matt was doing sit-ups and LOW and BEHOLD MATT was wearing a MORRISSEY t-shirt! I AM POSITIVE ON THIS, because I nearly fell over......

Stereo-typing or a VERY HIP wardrober on the set, you decide!

Re: JUST FOR THE RECORD Matt the gay guy on Melrose Place

> This IS not one of my stellar moments mind you, but...... there¿ was an episode of MELROSE PLACE from the VERY FIRST SEASON... I¿ mean before AMANDA was even a thought, when there was a black¿ woman that lived in the apartment complex, when AMY LOCANE was¿ even there... anyway, there was a scene were you MATT, the GAY¿ GUY from Melrose was talking to the black woman (can't remember¿ her characters name) in Matt's apartment. Matt was doing sit-ups¿ and LOW and BEHOLD MATT was wearing a MORRISSEY t-shirt! I AM¿ POSITIVE ON THIS, because I nearly fell over......

I saw that too! In fact, I still have that scene on video tape because I could never bring myself to tape over it - hehehe!

> I saw that too! In fact, I still have that scene on video tape¿ because I could never bring myself to tape over it - hehehe!

Oh Angel, a Melrose Place junkie are we? ;) So are you going to write me again? You know how persistant I am :) Not to mention I think you need a real man in your life ;)

> Oh Angel, a Melrose Place junkie are we? ;) So are you going to¿ write me again? You know how persistant I am :) Not to mention I¿ think you need a real man in your life ;)

wellll what does mozs band do???????

watch saved by the bell

> wellll what does mozs band do???????

eat, sleep, watch tv(though not melrose place), go shopping, take the dog for a walk, read the morning papers, go out for a coffee, step on ants, sing "someday never comes" in the shower and wait for a phone call. i could go on and on and on and on and on but i would end up becoming melrose place.

Back
Top Bottom