What do you think of the unreleased songs and demos?

Thanks to davdavon and nightandday for laughing anne and the two intsrumentals.

Am I the only one who is having problems with untitled instrumental #2? It says the filetype is not regonised.

Yes, the only version of Children in Pieces the public has is an instrumental. There are no known lyrics.

It sounds like a Morrissey song title; not something Boz or Alain would come up with so I suspect he has also written some lyrics.

I've read some titles that Alain has given his compositions before handing them to Moz and it's normally pretty obvious that it's not a Morrissey song title.

It sounds like a Morrissey song title; not something Boz or Alain would come up with so I suspect he has also written some lyrics.

I've read some titles that Alain has given his compositions before handing them to Moz and it's normally pretty obvious that it's not a Morrissey song title.
What were their titles? I'm just curious.

yes, "Children In Pieces" does sound like something Morrissey would come up with!

It says its mp3 in the title but when you try and download it, it says the filetype is unknown.:confused: :(
I've downloaded it to see what is wrong, and it really can't be opened. I think it might be because it has # in the title? I'll change the title of the file and try again.

What were their titles? I'm just curious.

yes, "Children In Pieces" does sound like something Morrissey would come up with!

Here's a quote I've just found from an Alain Whyte interview. He's provided a few other original song titles before as well...

'I wrote a song crassly titled "She Doesn't Love Me" that became "The Never Played Symphonies."'

Back
Top Bottom