Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Rome

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Dublin

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

mbb321

Deano
I don't really post much on here these days, but flicking through my bootleg collection of Morrissey performances through the years, i thought i would put a poll up. Strangely enough for me, some including the Goat will slap me for this, i think my personal choice would be London. Being into Morrisseys solo stuff over the Smiths for the past few years, i think his best solo material came out of this period 'Southpaw/Vauxhall'. Part of this poll i guess will come down to if you are a Smiths/Morrissey fan, but would still be interesting to read peoples personal views why they think they relate to certain songs/music from when Morrissey spent time in a particular city. I've included Ireland as he has a house there :D

manchester ofcourse, there's where it all began, and shall end.

people who don't agree, should be makin christmass cards with the
mentally ill

fear of manchester, them were rotten days

manchester ofcourse, there's where it all began, and shall end.

people who don't agree, should be makin christmass cards with the
mentally ill

fear of manchester, them were rotten days

Manchester, nothing to answer for...

How anybody could ever think differently is beyond reason.

I don't really post much on here these days, but flicking through my bootleg collection of Morrissey performances through the years, i thought i would put a poll up. Strangely enough for me, some including the Goat will slap me for this, i think my personal choice would be London. Being into Morrisseys solo stuff over the Smiths for the past few years, i think his best solo material came out of this period 'Southpaw/Vauxhall'. Part of this poll i guess will come down to if you are a Smiths/Morrissey fan, but would still be interesting to read peoples personal views why they think they relate to certain songs/music from when Morrissey spent time in a particular city. I've included Ireland as he has a house there :D

you can take the boy out of manchester ...

Manchester of course!

Dublin has every reason to be in this poll too. Look at his family history, Mum and Dad from Dublin, so certainly a huge Irish influence.
Yes, he did live in Dublin in the mid 90's in a posh suburb of the city called Malahide. To the best of my knowledge he went to LA shortly after.

Morrissey knows dick about music. It's the lyrics he does.

He had a house in Malahide in Dublin which he sold in late 90's but he still has as he said on Craig Kilborns show "a Dublin hideaway" Manchester then Dublin for me in this poll

Back
Top Bottom