JimH

Everyday is like sunday
the more you ignore me
alma matters
last of the internatiol playboys
billy budd
now my heart is full

What are yours??

> Everyday is like sunday¿ the more you ignore me¿ alma matters¿ last of the internatiol playboys¿ billy budd¿ now my heart is full¿ What are yours??

the teachers are afraid of the pupils
billy bud
picadilly palare
suedehead
girls least likely to
sister i'm a poet

By the way Jim, are you the same JimH who frequents Suede.net? Just curious, -jack.

My list is constantly changing. At present it is:

6. International Playboys
5. Pregnant for the Last Time
4. Speedway
3. November Spawned a Monster
2. Will Never Marry
1. Lost

1. boxers
2. lost
3. alma matters
4. i`d love to
5. swallow on my neck
6. black-eyed susan¿ My list is constantly changing. At present it is:¿ 6. International Playboys¿ 5. Pregnant for the Last Time¿ 4. Speedway¿ 3. November Spawned a Monster¿ 2. Will Never Marry¿ 1. Lost

In order (but changing frequently)

1.Now My Heart Is Full
2.I'd Love To
3.Speedway
4.Disappointed
5.The National Front Disco
6.Nobody Loves Us

They change everyday... but todays are:

1.Lost
2.Sing your life (the live version)
3.Jack the ripper
4.I'd Love to
5.Alsation cousin
6.Now my heart is full

from the top of my head:

There's a place in hell for me and my friends
Seasick yet still docked
Everyday is like Sunday
Trouble loves me
You're gonna need someone on your side
Sing your life

Tomorrow
I'd Love To
Now My Heart Is Full
Interlude (YES, I KNOW it's a cover, but...)
Trouble Loves Me
Lost

In random order:
-I Don't Mind If You Forget Me
-Suedehead
-Girl Least Likely To
-How Soon Is Now
-Streatch Out And Wait
-Not sure of the name, but the lyrics go"...and I want the one I cant have and it's driving me mad, it's all over my face..."
Wow, it's hard, when I look up at this list, I think 'naw, But I like this other one just as much..."hmm, i guess I dont have a real fav.

6.Seasick,yet still docked¿ 5.Sunny¿ 4.Ammunition¿ 3.Suedehead¿ 2.I Can Have Both¿ 1.My Love Life (live at KROQ)

As of today...in no particular order:

1. Well I Wonder
2. I Want the One I Cant Have
3. Trouble Love's Me
4. Suedehead
5. Everyday is Like Sunday
6. This Charming Man

Sister, I'm a Poet
Have-A-Go Merchant
Maladjusted
Now My Heart Is Full
Pregnant for the Last Time
Tomorrow
National Front Disco

I know thats seven. Who cares.

Re: I'D LOVE TO is gorgeous!

oh yes 'I'D LOVE TO is a pure gem: it's definitly one of the best songs he has ever done with his musicians.why was it only available as the b-side of THE MORE.. is still a mystery to everyone that had
already heard that song.

here's my favourite 5 songs :
the lazy sunbathers
I'd love to
boxers
driving your girlfriend home
everyday

I'm agree with you for WELL I'M WONDER:
it's my favourite smiths'songs of all the time along
with THAT JOKE ISN'T.. & PLEASE PLEASE LET ME GET WHAT I want this time.

> oh yes 'I'D LOVE TO is a pure gem: it's definitly one of the¿ best songs he has ever done with his musicians.why was it only¿ available as the b-side of THE MORE.. is still a mystery to¿ everyone that had¿ already heard that song.

but after this, this song was released in a new version of "viva hate" (when i knew the song) and in "my early burglary years" too. i hope "lost" will be released in a compilation too.¿ here's my favourite 5 songs :¿ the lazy sunbathers¿ I'd love to¿ boxers¿ driving your girlfriend home¿ everyday

*last night maudlin street
*angel,angel down we go together
*seasick yet still docked
*hated for loving
*trouble loves me
*sister i'm a poet

> What are yours??
Les miens? Mille merci pour asking!!

Today at 19:40 CET my 6 favourite Moz songs were as follows:

Sister I'm a Poet
I Know Very Well How I got My Name Wrong
Trouble Loves me
Driving Your Girlfriend Home
Interesting Drug
At Amber

Mon copain et moi

> but after this, this song was released in a new version of¿ "viva hate" (when i knew the song) and in "my¿ early burglary years" too. i hope "lost" will be¿ released in a compilation too.

I hope it will be too! As of now the only way i can hear lost is on an mp3.. I think i would rather blast it out of the car while driving :) Does anyone know where i can buy the single it comes on? I havent been able to find it.. i think its roys keen?

> I hope it will be too! As of now the only way i can hear lost is¿ on an mp3.. I think i would rather blast it out of the car while¿ driving :)

i absolutely love I'd Love To and Lost. those are two amazing songs. i first heard I'd Love To when my friend lent me My Early Burglary Years. Lost i heard on mp3. i'd much rather have them on cd though :)

> I hope it will be too! As of now the only way i can hear lost is¿ on an mp3.. I think i would rather blast it out of the car while¿ driving :) Does anyone know where i can buy the single it comes¿ on? I havent been able to find it.. i think its roys keen?

i bought the roy's keen single (with lost and the edges are no longer parallel as b-sides) in www.cdnow.com, as well as the two other singles from maladjusted (alma matters and satan rejected my soul).

and i live in brazil, so i think there's no problem in receiving these singles by internet in any place in the world!

Back
Top Bottom