What a maneuver!: A WWF appreciation thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
If that’s Tiger Mask II then it’s Misawa and he was one of the greatest of all time.
I dunno I just stumbled across it and was in awe of the greatness on display.

kick_big_2316.jpg

Swedish wrestling is a little different.

As a kid when I first started watching wrestling I tended to veer more to Heels, Rick Rude and Mr Perfect being a big reason why.

Became a fan as a kid in 1991. Remained a fan 'til 1994. Came back in 1996-97, and once again briefly for a few months in 1999. This past fall I once again became hooked, for some obscure reason, - nearly 30 years since the first time. Mind you, I only watch old stuff (85-97, mostly, with exception for latter day HBK). I thoroughly enjoy recapping old storylines and matches, but most of all I like to watch documentaries and other non-kayfabe stuff. The WWE Network is a gold mine.

Top 10 wrestlers (all things considered - childhood fondness, technical ability, personality):
1. Bret Hart
2. HBK
3. Macho Man
4. Jake Roberts
5. Hogan
6. Mr Perfect
7. Warrior
8. Ric Flair
9. Ted DiBiase
10. Undertaker

when I was a little girl I used to always ask for hulk Hogan and real men action figures from santa but he would always say that he didn't have any left because he had given them away to all the little boys.

Since the audience probably misses chanting things during Daniel Bryan matches he could brand them 'naysayers' to give them the opportunity to shout 'nay, nay, nay' at him during matches instead of 'no' or 'yes'.

This is the man I used to like to watch when I was a kid; Edouard Carpentier:

Back
Top Bottom