Weird Phobias

People have people hands too. They're so prehensile. People freak me the fsck out.

You're so funny. But I think I'll wait till later to laugh.

Was that off topic, or are you saying you have a fear of laughing at my jokesA? :)

Well, OK, if you want to argue that badly... I was a little tired of it myself.

Let me save you the trouble of responding:

First there'll be "STFU, bitch"

Then it'll be time for "ilu" and :highfive:

Which I'll like, because it makes me look like Jerry Seinfeld by comparison.

Maybe you thought I was attacking you with my last post? I promise I wasn't.

Last edited:
Clowns, baked beans and people leaning over my food.

The shock of a combination of the above would most likely to bring about my untimely end...please don't try to find such a thing on google images:straightface:

Also a fear of toilets overflowing and feculent water getting on my shoes and feet. Notice how cramped most public toilets are, and the doors swing *inward*, so that if the toilet was overflowing, and you had to get out in a hurry, you'd have to step right next to the toilet to be able to open the stall door. And other people's fecal matter would be spilling onto your shoes.

That's another reason I'm terrified of public toilets.

Was that off topic, or are you saying you have a fear of laughing at my jokesA? :)

Well, OK, if you want to argue that badly... I was a little tired of it myself.

Let me save you the trouble of responding:

First there'll be "STFU, bitch"

Then it'll be time for "ilu" and :highfive:

Which I'll like, because it makes me look like Jerry Seinfeld by comparison.

Maybe you thought I was attacking you with my last post? I promise I wasn't.

Sorry, couldn't read your comeback. I was distracted by the overwhelming sound of your pretentiousness.

Sorry, couldn't read your comeback. I was distracted by the overwhelming sound of your pretentiousness.

Really? Which word was too big for you?

If I *did* feel superior to the pigs in the pigsty, it really wouldn't be my fault. Those people keep repeatedly calling me a "stupid idiot." Childish insults like that make it sound like I'm a mental giant surrounded by third graders.

Don't know why you love arguing so much.

I don't understand all the unpleasantness.

I don't understand all the unpleasantness.

well Scarlet Ibis, thats because you seem to have feelings for this jamescagney person :straightface:
this likely blinds you to their perceived dis-likability* by many here
perhaps some even just see his name by a post and :barf:
this problem is treatable though
he could ban himself and not post for a very long time
then he might be thought of better :thumb:

*=may not be a real word :confused:

well Scarlet Ibis, thats because you seem to have feelings for this jamescagney person :straightface:

Robby, you aren't making any sense. There are lots of people I dislike here as well. It doesn't mean I follow them around telling them all their jokes aren't funny and that they're a stupid idiot.

Pre-emptively jumping on me before I've even said anything dislikeable is just silly. Tell me how it's not.

No one has been able to point to what I've said that makes me so utterly dislikeable, to the point where common manners can be disregarded. I have to assume they can't point to anything I've said that's dislikeable. I think calling someone a stupid idiot in pretty much every thread is pretty dislikeable.

Sure, go ahead and dislike me, that doesn't bother me, no one is liked by all... but for God's sake, have someone write you some new material! Calling me boring so many times in a day is, well, boring. Calling me a stupid idiot so many times makes you sound, well, like a stupid idiot. Neither of these will make you sound like a very reliable authority on what is interesting and intelligent. I actually like that they use kindergarten-level insults, because it makes it pretty easy for me and others to disregard what they're saying as immature nonsense.

Last edited:
People have people hands too. They're so prehensile. People freak me the fsck out.

You're so funny. But I think I'll wait till later to laugh.

----------------
Listening to: The Smiths - Death at One's Elbow
via FoxyTunes

this problem is treatable though
he could ban himself and not post for a very long time
then he might be thought of better :thumb:

*=may not be a real word :confused:
Yeah, I do have feelings for him. That's because he's a wonderful person. Every time he tries to joke around with you guys he ends up being snarked at. Look at the exchange between him and MR above. He was trying to kid around with her and she was nasty to him. It makes no sense to me! The thing that you guys don't seem to get is that he isn't a mean-spirited person. Even when he's directly attacked he tries to respond lightheartedly.

I feel guilty because I'm the one who told him he should join Solo. I thought he might make a few friends here. I was very wrong. It makes me sad.

OK, I think this will be the last thing I say about this. I hope so, anyway. This is supposed to be about phobias. Let's try to return to the topic.

JC, sorry I led you astray.

threads do that much better without him in them you know :cool:

anyways, yeah, I am gonna conquer my 22 dollar phobia as soon as I get my wallet back later tonight :thumb:

Yeah, but do you honestly think he's being a jerk? He was expressing sympathy for your wallet situation in another thread. I'm still very confused.

I think we should go back to talking about the fear of getting poo water on our shoes. Or are JC and I the only people with this problem? I'm also very, very afraid of a snake coming out of the toilet while I'm sitting on it. I've had that fear my whole life.

I think we should go back to talking about the fear of getting poo water on our shoes. Or are JC and I the only people with this problem? I'm also very, very afraid of a snake coming out of the toilet while I'm sitting on it. I've had that fear my whole life.

I hear that in Australia there are funnel web spiders that lurk under toilet seats. D:

Ahhhh! Once I went in a port-a-potty and there was a dead fish in it (told you I had some horror stories). :eek: :sick:

:sick: How would a fish even get in there? That's... That's just strange and unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom