Websites

hey Cod, are you familiar with the acton institute? after checking the sites you posted they might be down your alley. www.acton.org

zom

why the NME of course

and
Wikipedia (I read random articles all the time, and almost every 'featured' article)
Dennis Cooper's blog
just started reading fractus animus, a blog by a Texas teenager; been going through his back entries
just like zom, i adore Patrick's amazing photographs at Epicly Later'd
naturally i read my lover's blog Ship Erect, where he recently posted a '92 Moz quote that's pretty hilarious in light of recent Pete Doherty hijinx
i visit my blog pleasure is easy to mess around with css + html and learn, but i only get around to posting something like once a month, and practically nothing that's ever meaningful... i keep trying to write about 'what it really meant' to see Morrissey on this tour as my real inaugural post, and words keep failing, stalling, refusing to stick...

oh yeah and Craigslist New York, you don't need an url for that one
special mention to Pretty Petty Thieves, my favorite Morrissey website, where I haven't been hanging 'round lately

love
math+

Last edited:
zom said:
hey Cod, are you familiar with the acton institute? after checking the sites you posted they might be down your alley. www.acton.org

zom
Thank you. I will look into it, though it seems more a "libertarian" themed institute/website. Thanks again for the link. :)

Math Tinder said:
why the NME of course

and
Wikipedia (I read random articles all the time, and almost every 'featured' article)
Dennis Cooper's blog
just started reading fractus animus, a blog by a Texas teenager; been going through his back entries
just like zom, i adore Patrick's amazing photographs at Epicly Later'd
naturally i read my lover's blog Ship Erect, where he recently posted a '92 Moz quote that's pretty hilarious in light of recent Pete Doherty hijinx
i visit my blog pleasure is easy to mess around with css + html and learn, but i only get around to posting something like once a month, and practically nothing that's ever meaningful... i keep trying to write about 'what it really meant' to see Morrissey on this tour as my real inaugural post, and words keep failing, stalling, refusing to stick...

oh yeah and Craigslist New York, you don't need an url for that one
special mention to Pretty Petty Thieves, my favorite Morrissey website, where I haven't been hanging 'round lately

love
math+

I cant believe I forgot pretty petty thieves!

Good thread - I was think of posting something like this a while back.

Anyways, here's some of mine:

Football:
Gaming:
Music:
Misc:
And no, I haven't just spent a 10 hours typing all of these out - I exported them from Internet Explorer to a html document then copied and pasted (top tip for the day eh?).:)

Don't think there's much there that will add to your world but it keeps me going!

(PS - It is slightly edited for the children out there ;-p)

realitybites said:

Epicly Later'd is Patrick O'Dell, a talented photographer who sometimes shoots for, I believe, Thrasher. Obviously he also photographs gigs and parties. I absolutely love his pictures. He also had the most deadly attractive group of friends with him at the Tulsa and Oklahoma City dates.

Apparently he dj's somewhere once a month here in NYC, but I don't know the venue or dates.

love, math+

Math Tinder said:
Epicly Later'd is Patrick O'Dell, a talented photographer who sometimes shoots for, I believe, Thrasher. Obviously he also photographs gigs and parties. I absolutely love his pictures. He also had the most deadly attractive group of friends with him at the Tulsa and Oklahoma City dates.

Apparently he dj's somewhere once a month here in NYC, but I don't know the venue or dates.

love, math+

Thanks for the info. He's cute eh?!

mjp said, "And no, I haven't just spent a 10 hours typing all of these out - I exported them from Internet Explorer to a html document then copied and pasted (top tip for the day eh?)."

Wow, thanks for that. I will have to give it a go. :)

realitybites said:
mjp said, "And no, I haven't just spent a 10 hours typing all of these out - I exported them from Internet Explorer to a html document then copied and pasted (top tip for the day eh?)."

Wow, thanks for that. I will have to give it a go. :)

You're welcome, happy to help, even if it does give me a nerdy "appearance"!

realitybites said:

A guy named patrick odell - i think thats right - he lives in ny and does photos for skating mags. he has some fun stuff, i think his site is hillarious.

...and now i have read that math has beaten me to the punch...you will rue the day tinder...

zom

Back
Top Bottom