We are the burnley boys!!

Lifeisapigsty

Burnley F.C
are Burnley going to last in the premiership?

i think we have a good chance of survival with sper owen coyle and his claret and blue army?

what does everyone else think?

If they want to stay up, they'll need a few decent players and then play shit football, like Hull and Stoke, not the West Brom approach.

If they want to stay up, they'll need a few decent players and then play shit football, like Hull and Stoke, not the West Brom approach.

Sadly you are most likely correct. But good luck to all Lancashire teams next season...... all eight of them!
except the one from Stretford:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

all 3 newly promoted teams could do worse than trying to raid the newly relegated teams, like Newcastle...

Nicky Butt could give one of the teams a bit of experience, even if it's a bit part player, same with Duff...

and Guiterrez is also an excellent player, doubt he'll goto another shit team, though.. he's quality, but he's 100% a liverpoolesque signing, ala Benayoun, Kuyt, Riera etc...

so i think they'll sign him

Gaurenteed 6 points. Even if you won the world cup we'd beat you home and away.

I hope to god you stay up though...

Actually a chance all 3 promoted teams will play football to try and stay up this season and not rely on getting throw-ins/having a lucky first 2 months.

Back
Top Bottom