WE ARE STUCK WITH TOUTS !!!!!!!!!!!

I

incarstereo

The sad reality is that if legions of fans of acts with far bigger fan bases than Morrissey cannot stop ticket reselling then i doubt we will !
But i guess atleast being proactive makes us feel a bit better about it !

It would be even better if people only booked the actual amount of tickets they NEED. To me, It seems unfair when people phone up, book the maximum amount of tickets and go to as many shows as possible... especially when tickets are in such high demand! I know Morrissey is great and all, but one show each would be fair enough. What about the poor fans that miss out?

Personally i don't see how anyone that gives touts such a hard time could do that.

> It would be even better if people only booked the actual amount of tickets
> they NEED. To me, It seems unfair when people phone up, book the maximum
> amount of tickets and go to as many shows as possible... especially when
> tickets are in such high demand! I know Morrissey is great and all, but
> one show each would be fair enough. What about the poor fans that miss
> out?

> Personally i don't see how anyone that gives touts such a hard time could
> do that.

But if we book enough to ensure we've got lots of tickets between us on this board, can't we then sell them on to other fans ... i want to go to two shows, but if i manage to get tickets for both and then see some poor sod on here with none i'd happily sell the tickets for one show (no profit, no nonsense)
I hate to think anyone on here has to go without seeing Moz on this tour. (well, apart from a nutty few that i wouldn't want to run into at a gig, as they might kill me)

but if i manage to get tickets for both and then see some poor
> sod on here with none i'd happily sell the tickets for one show (no
> profit, no nonsense)

Thats nice. I agree with you there! I can't stand touts as much as the next guy.

Back
Top Bottom