VIDEO: Sat.10/6 Palladium

FDR

born-again atheist
I'M BACK! About :30 mins of video from show, including first three songs. Sound quality OK and I stayed farther back because I was sick. Fortunatuley cam had 7x zoom. Have footage from Fri. too but audio is poorer. Damn camera issues!!! Love ya!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W0Q68FWS

Was digi cam in movie mode. Cannon EX-V7, said it records in stereo but as you can see...waste of money. This recording is OK because I taped tissue over the mic and was farther back. Friday's audio is worse.

Drifter: go ahead, it's out there for the whole world.

Was digi cam in movie mode. Cannon EX-V7, said it records in stereo but as you can see...waste of money. This recording is OK because I taped tissue over the mic and was farther back. Friday's audio is worse.

Drifter: go ahead, it's out there for the whole world.

Aha, gotcha, thanks. Stupid question - if that's the case, I take it cameras are allowed into the venue?

Thanks so much for recording this it looked amazing... Since I live in the UK i am really quite jellous of all these American dates and I thought long and hard about flying over to see Moz on this tour but alas my bank balance prevented me. My only gripe with this recording is I really wish all of stretch out and wait was taped as this is possibly my favorite smiths track. I rate this as the most important download of the year!

Thank you so much

I got slammed into during "Stretch Out" and abandoned the recording. It disappointed me too. Would've had footage for Mon. but I got popped recording using a camcorder. They made me delete the footage but allowed me to stay. I will look for more options and you haven't seen the last...

thanks 4 sharing
can't download for now, how long is it gonna be there?
Will you youtube it at some point?

I got slammed into during "Stretch Out" and abandoned the recording. It disappointed me too. Would've had footage for Mon. but I got popped recording using a camcorder. They made me delete the footage but allowed me to stay. I will look for more options and you haven't seen the last...

They meaning the security at the show?
I've been to a lot of concerts in my life but I have never been frisked from head to toe like I was when I went to see Moz in Boca Raton, Fl. I'm going to see him in Miami next month and the tickets say the same thing. Search required. I figured of all people Morrissey would be against that kind of thing. Must be why were not seeing any live shows from this tour. Is everyone else getting the full body search at their US shows this summer?

Back
Top Bottom