Vegetabletarianism

smith4

Does it frustrate you that no matter who you are, how devout a fan, how much you love Morrissey - he said he could only be friends with you over the telephone if you ate meat?

Does it frustrate you that no matter who you are, how devout a fan, how much you love Morrissey - he said he could only be friends with you over the telephone if you ate meat?

I would do the same.

It's a bit easier for me, since nobody wants to friends with me anyway.

then he'll be my friend in person:D

no, because a hypothetical situation as unlikely as meeting morrissey, becoming his friend and him inviting you out for dinner, only to take back his invitation upon learning of your dietary habits could only cause frustration in a complete mental.

I'd be happy with that.

I'd rather spend time in person with a meat eating truth teller than a compulsive lying vegetarian.

I'd rather spend time in person with a meat eating truth teller than a compulsive lying vegetarian.

do you know any, compulsive lying vegetarians?

I have alot of respect for vegetarians. I also have respect of my friends who eat meat but I see it as a real shame both for their health and for animal welfare.
They are not that interested in following suit yet they no know I never get ill, I'm fit and active and they watch the news about the health benefits.
what can I do? they're my mates

it makes no sense, it's like saying

I'd rather sleep with a man who wears red and not one who wears blue.

not eating meat/fish is important and a big factor in relationships

well yeah of course - 'darling vegetarian give us a kiss'
after a steak dinner wouldnt go down aswell as the cow did

It is important to us as vegetarians, but not to animal eaters.

Does it make you feel good to eat animal parts? Or do you do it just out of habit? :D

i feel very happy eating meat.

i respect anyone's decision to not eat meat, but the difference between meat eaters and non meat eaters, is that meat eaters don't say a word on the subject. Where as vegetarians, on the whole love to thrust it in to everyone's face:thumb:

hmmm

i feel very happy eating meat.

i respect anyone's decision to not eat meat, but the difference between meat eaters and non meat eaters, is that meat eaters don't say a word on the subject. Where as vegetarians, on the whole love to thrust it in to everyone's face:thumb:

Not all vegetarians preach meat eaters to stop eating meat.
Some do.

Back
Top Bottom