US Morrissey Fans, Vote BUSH!!!!

F

Funny Face

You all heard what Morrissey said, "Kerry has a funny face, you should all vote for Bush". You heard it, Morrissey says vote for Bush. If you don't vote for Bush, you're not a real Morrissey fan! If you really believe that Morrisey's music and lyrics connect with you and have saved your life, you must give respect to his opinions on the US Presidency. BUSH is like Morrissey, but running for President. BUSH is Morrissey's candidate. If you LOVE Morrissey, VOTE Bush!

> You all heard what Morrissey said, "Kerry has a funny face, you
> should all vote for Bush". You heard it, Morrissey says vote for
> Bush. If you don't vote for Bush, you're not a real Morrissey fan! If you
> really believe that Morrisey's music and lyrics connect with you and have
> saved your life, you must give respect to his opinions on the US
> Presidency. BUSH is like Morrissey, but running for President. BUSH is
> Morrissey's candidate. If you LOVE Morrissey, VOTE Bush!

i dont want to hear this shit on here
so you just vote for a candidate because morrissey says so
if he said jump off a building would you
dont you have any thoughts of your own!

bush is like morrissey-lol
i never heard anything so ridiculous in my life
you are seriously out of orbit
i dont think mozzer would thank you for saying that
he always sits on the fence in british politics so i doubt he`d be so pro-bush in america

"steely blue eyes with no love in them scan the world
and a humourless smile with no warmth within greets the world"

mmmm wonder who that was about
still think he likes bush

america is not the world-MORRISSEY

I'm voting Bush. He brought elections to Afghanistan.

Whichever candidate people vote for, I must say I didn't even bother watching two of the three presidential debates, because compared with the truly major, historical events in Afghanistan this past week, the bullshit of the debates and and who had the best style to cover up for lack of principles, just seems pathetically small and irrelevant.

The real event that mattered was that a country which has never tasted democracy before just had their first election, however imperfect (it was far less imperfect than people feared, and has the approval of the international observers). Millions of Afghans patiently and peacefully lined up to vote, men and women alike. I haven't seen something that encouraging or moving in quite some time.

A mere three years ago Afghanistan was enslaved by freaky religious fanatics who set new standards for hating and abusing all people, but in particular women, and didn't even allow music or laughter to go unpunished by their whips. While Iraq remains a controversy still in doubt, the change in Afghanistan is the start of something big. Fewer and fewer people dare to argue that it would've been better to leave the mass starvation and Taliban fascism alone. And after the threats of al Qaeda and the Taliban to use violence on the Afghan people during their election day turned out to be empty threats, the Taliban and the terrorists have never looked weaker in that country.

That some moral idiots did make arguments to leave the Taliban alone, even after the Taliban proved to be not just a horror for its own people but the harborers of a threat to all of the world...well, all one can say is I hope they enjoy their place on the wrong side of history. 50 years from now the history books will make note of those saying it was "criminal" and "evil" to remove the Taliban after 9/11, and it will make note of those people as the fools and jack-asses of that debate. The dust is settling and it seems that Afghanistan was not bombed INTO a stone-age, but rather OUT OF one, and is at last taking baby-steps into the civilized world and a whole new future.

The fact that President Bush led these first steps towards democratization in a country that has never experienced it before will forever be part of Bush's legacy, something none of the people consumed with hatred for Bush can ever take away from him. That legacy is one good reason to vote for the man's re-election. Another good reason is to make sure the White House is occupied by a man committed to seeing elections take place in Iraq. He has a proven track record of keeping such promises.

Addressing the deficit of democracy in that part of the world is a sensible way of addressing the root causes of terrorism. Far more sensible than assuming the fetal position and waiting for the next 9/11 as some foolish people suggested.

Thus, I must say that for all his faults and unprincipled positions on lesser issues, I feel thankful for George W. Bush and his political courage on the issue that matters far above all the others.

And with that, I must say today seems like a good day to go have a laugh at all that has happened in recent years, so I shall go see Team America at the movie theater. America...f*** YEAH!

> "steely blue eyes with no love in them scan the world
> and a humourless smile with no warmth within greets the world"

The problem with this lyric is it rings so false. Whatever one feels about Bush, he's clearly a man with a warm smile and good humor. And even if one thinks his foreign policies are bad for the world (I'd disagree), I don't see how someone could think he's not well-intentioned in wanting to spread democracy. Except of course in the fantasies of the fever-swamp left, who apparently think he's planning Hitlerian horrors for humanity as he clears brush at his ranch, and of course think that America can never be up to anything except evil in this world. Tell that to the millions who voted in Afghanistan last Saturday, and digest the fact that if Morrissey had been able to hand-pick the leader of the free world the Afghan people would still be under the Taliban right now.

That Bush has steely eyes when talking about genocidal regimes is nothing that scares me. What scares me is someone like Kofi at the U.N., who has sat idly as millions died in Cambodia, Rwonda, and the Sudan on his watch, but from whom I've sure never seen steely eyes, only nervousness and lack of urgency, as he talks of or to the world's thugs and dictators.

> The problem with this lyric is it rings so false. Whatever one feels about
> Bush, he's clearly a man with a warm smile and good humor. And even if one
> thinks his foreign policies are bad for the world (I'd disagree), I don't
> see how someone could think he's not well-intentioned in wanting to spread
> democracy. Except of course in the fantasies of the fever-swamp left, who
> apparently think he's planning Hitlerian horrors for humanity as he clears
> brush at his ranch, and of course think that America can never be up to
> anything except evil in this world. Tell that to the millions who voted in
> Afghanistan last Saturday, and digest the fact that if Morrissey had been
> able to hand-pick the leader of the free world the Afghan people would
> still be under the Taliban right now.

> That Bush has steely eyes when talking about genocidal regimes is nothing
> that scares me. What scares me is someone like Kofi at the U.N., who has
> sat idly as millions died in Cambodia, Rwonda, and the Sudan on his watch,
> but from whom I've sure never seen steely eyes, only nervousness and lack
> of urgency, as he talks of or to the world's thugs and dictators.

Yeah vote Bush ...Armageddon here we come!

What you have written is just simply untrue. Morrissey in fact called for Mr. Bush (I will never call him president because he was not elected president) death. Now, I agree with a least one post that Morrissey should not dictate one's political preface whatever Morrissey’s political views. Mr. Bush stole an election on the backs of the poor and disenfranchised. Some of spoken of the elections in Afghanistan, what about the election here in the states. The Republican Party continues its effort to dissuade the disenfranchised of this great country to not vote.
If you are a billionaire CEO you should in fact vote for Mr. bush he serves your interests. But he does not serve the interest of most Americans. His economic/healthcare policies have hurt the poor and middle class. Running on a fiscally conservative platform he has change a huge surplus into a massive debt.
His foreign policy is a joke. He has created rather than deterred terrorists in Iraq, and has failed to capture osama. He is creating a world that hates America. He has let nuclear weapons spread,
Some wrote about his good-natured soul. Yeah right, he smiles for cameras so the guy's a humanitarian. He has curtailed civil liberties in this country and around the world.
Unless you are a billionaire or some homophobic/anti-abortion god-fearing asshole, please do not vote for Mr. bush.

"Mr. Bush stole an election on the backs of the poor and disenfranchised"?

Oh please stop this rubbish talk. He was elected, though it was a close election. Gore and the Democrats were the ones who brought lawsuits to fight the result because Democrats can not face defeat honorably.

Bush may not have won the popular vote, but he won the Electoral College vote which is how the founding fathers set up this country.

If Gore would have won the vote in his own home state, he would have been the President, but his own "home-people" didn't want him.

If you do not like the laws of the USA, run for office and attempt to change them, or go find a country that better suits your philosophy and liking.

Which country would you prefer to live in over the USA?

> Which country would you prefer to live in over the USA?

That's easy. Any.

> "Mr. Bush stole an election on the backs of the poor and
> disenfranchised"?

> Oh please stop this rubbish talk. He was elected, though it was a close
> election. Gore and the Democrats were the ones who brought lawsuits to
> fight the result because Democrats can not face defeat honorably.

> Bush may not have won the popular vote, but he won the Electoral College
> vote which is how the founding fathers set up this country.

> If Gore would have won the vote in his own home state, he would have been
> the President, but his own "home-people" didn't want him.

> If you do not like the laws of the USA, run for office and attempt to
> change them, or go find a country that better suits your philosophy and
> liking.

> Which country would you prefer to live in over the USA?

Sir, like Mr. Bush himself, whenever someone disagrees with you accuses him or her of some sort of treason or a lack of patriotism. Childish insults do not make a coherent argument. But I’m sure that is all you know as quite obliviously do not read the newspaper. The questions about voting in this country raised by Florida go beyond the Electoral College. The problems with republicans trying to not allow people to vote persists (see article from today’s New York Times below). So you ask what country I want to live in, one where everyone is free to vote, and express dissent without being shouted down by uninformed childish idiots such as yourself.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/15/politics/campaign/15vote.html

> Morrissey's candidate. If you LOVE Morrissey, VOTE Bush! I trust my own mind. I am voting a straight Democratic ticket. I love Moz, but he is not going to change my voting pattern.

> Yeah vote Bush ...Armageddon here we come!

Hmm, this sounds like typical left-wing fear-mongering to me. Anything to win an election, apparently....

The same type of fear-mongering was used against Barry Goldwater and Ronald Reagan, two of the better (and most vindicated) leaders of 20th century America.

Will the American election be democratic this time?

PS Don't base your vote against Bush on the performance of a 3 night tv debate but on his record. Vote him out based on his record.

riskbush.jpg

> i dont want to hear this shit on here
> so you just vote for a candidate because morrissey says so
> if he said jump off a building would you
> dont you have any thoughts of your own!

I don't think you can discount Morrissey's views if you are a true fan. What makes you think your thoughts are more correct than Morrissey's? He is a man of the world, someone who has traveled widely, read widely and probably seen much more things in this world that we have. Hence, I trust the man. If he says to vote for Bush, I will.

> bush is like morrissey-lol
> i never heard anything so ridiculous in my life
> you are seriously out of orbit
> i dont think mozzer would thank you for saying that
> he always sits on the fence in british politics so i doubt he`d be so
> pro-bush in america

> "steely blue eyes with no love in them scan the world
> and a humourless smile with no warmth within greets the world"

> mmmm wonder who that was about
> still think he likes bush

> america is not the world-MORRISSEY

Well I know what I read. And why do you think he moved to American while Bush was president? If he hated Bush so much, then why live in the States when he is president?

Re: the quotes, I think he was talking about Bill Clinton.

Re: I'm voting Bush. He brought elections to Afghanistan.

What a wonderful reply. I wholeheartedly agree. I doubt anyone can find a quote that says Morrissey disagrees with free elections anywhere in the world. A VOTE FOR BUSH is a VOTE FOR MORRISSEY!

Don't be so stuck up. If you truly love Morrissey, then you would respect the man's opinions. Afterall, haven't you lived your life under the principles of Morrissey? If Morrissey is truly someone you love, then vote Bush. Bush=Morrissey as a politician. Freeing the oppressed masses is something Morrissey champions. There is no difference between disillusioned teens and oppressed people. Free yourself, free the world, vote Morrissey, vote Bush!

Well I must say, you can't fault Morrissey for being a millionaire. And if Bush is his candidate, then Bush should be ours. Morrissey earned his living through his wonderful songs, and if he believes that Bush will allow him to keep more of his earnings, then I think we should agree with him. I'm not really sure why Morrissey supports Bush, but for whatever reason, he must be right.

Back
Top Bottom