unusual concert venues for next tour

northernleech

Hoping everything is ironed out with management and label to enable the new album to be released in early 2009 - and giving his choice ( at times) for unusual venues , where in your vicinity would you like morrissey to perform ? (he does not perform ... seals perform.. i know)

my livingroom...

oh man...

well around these parts I'd say my first choice for a Boston venue would be the Roxy. Its standing for a concert and its actually quite an ornate old room. Holds about 1500 for a concert.

But I'm sure he'll end up at the Orpheum again which is fine - Moz has a liking for it because Oscar Wilde once stood on that very stage, which he makes a point to mention.

Longshot - the Portsmouth Music Hall here in Portsmouth, NH. Yes its right down the street from my pad but its a very nice old theater, holds about 1000, and has been recently refurbished. We have had some good singers come through over the years, though "rock concerts" are not really its primary focus. However, Joe Jackson is playing there soon and I saw one of my LOUDEST concerts ever there - Steve Earle and the Dukes about 3 years ago.

Bottom Line - I'm just dying to see him again somewhere.....

oh man...

well around these parts I'd say my first choice for a Boston venue would be the Roxy. Its standing for a concert and its actually quite an ornate old room. Holds about 1500 for a concert.

But I'm sure he'll end up at the Orpheum again which is fine - Moz has a liking for it because Oscar Wilde once stood on that very stage, which he makes a point to mention.

Longshot - the Portsmouth Music Hall here in Portsmouth, NH. Yes its right down the street from my pad but its a very nice old theater, holds about 1000, and has been recently refurbished. We have had some good singers come through over the years, though "rock concerts" are not really its primary focus. However, Joe Jackson is playing there soon and I saw one of my LOUDEST concerts ever there - Steve Earle and the Dukes about 3 years ago.

Bottom Line - I'm just dying to see him again somewhere.....

did you happen see him when he played portland maine in 2000 ? that was a really good show,and that theatre was tiny.

i think it was called the state theatre.

The Pozo Saloon. I'm totally serious, it would be so cool.

Come back to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! Mozza, you can take him, take them, take anyone, just spare me the agony of NEVER being able to see you!

did you happen see him when he played portland maine in 2000 ? that was a really good show,and that theatre was tiny.

i think it was called the state theatre.

yep! Great show.

wow! that does look like a great venue ! very intimate . it looks like the place where the cover photo of "ocean rain" by echo & the bunnymen was taken ! moz take note!

Holmfirth Picturedome
or
Edinburgh Picturehouse.

i likey picture. You?

I agree with Corrissey and Pregnant...The Vic or The Metro would be phenomenal!! I would love to see Moz at an outdoor venue. Maybe Grant Park or even Rivinia.

Back
Top Bottom