TTY has some Kimmel tickets

Unless Moz is at the after party then why go? Oh yeah, best thing is you will be able to see Moz soundcheck, you just watch through the fence, its always a treat.

Unless Moz is at the after party then why go? Oh yeah, best thing is you will be able to see Moz soundcheck, you just watch through the fence, its always a treat.

what time do u think that will be????

I'm one of the lucky 100 to get in thanks to my Mozcore pal DD. Thanks DD.

Nope, nobody will be let in until about 7:15. Taping starts at 8pm, performance 8:50ish. Do not expect to get out of there until about 9:30.

Then why are Friday tapings listed an hour earlier than the other days?

BTW - someone did respond to my extra ticket message above. So it's no longer available.

Last edited:
IS this a rain or shine event....rumor has it that there is a 30% chance of rain...around what time, I don't know...I just hope it's not during the show...So will morrissey still perform if there is a slight drizzle in the air

IS this a rain or shine event....rumor has it that there is a 30% chance of rain...around what time, I don't know...I just hope it's not during the show...So will morrissey still perform if there is a slight drizzle in the air

most likely yes.

:( does anyone have a spare ticket for my twin sister??? she ended up declining her tickets because she thought she couldnt go ( thought she had to go to my uncle's wedding rehearsal) but now that she found out that she can skip it and go to moz with me she's really really upset. i'll feel so bad leaving her as i didnt know she wanted to go so badly.

we'll be arriving there between 4 and 5pm and we could meet up with you so she can go in as your guest. ...if anyone can help send me a pm or email: [email protected]

can anyone still help me? :(

Make that 90% chance of rain. Weather.com shows rain later tonight with rain almost all day tomorrow. This IS NOT a rain or shine event. If its pouring tomorrow we will all get e mails saying its either cancelled or its getting moved inside. If it gets moved inside most of us are f**ed.

Make that 90% chance of rain. Weather.com shows rain later tonight with rain almost all day tomorrow. This IS NOT a rain or shine event. If its pouring tomorrow we will all get e mails saying its either cancelled or its getting moved inside. If it gets moved inside most of us are f**ed.

N OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo........!

:mad::( i pray it wont get cancelled - or worse, move inside! then all those lucky people who didnt even want to see moz will see him instead.

it may not be pouring towards the evening: (yahoo weather)
Tomorrow night: Rain early. Decreasing clouds late. Low around 50F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.

The scenario that would follow if this all happens is this.

1.1iota e mails everyone who got tickets and informs them that the performance is either cancelled or will be moved indoors.(also rescheduled but odds are that wont happen)

2.Everyone on the TTY list will probably still get in but pretty much everyone with regular performance tickets is OUT.

3.Moz decides to give it a go in the rain(or light drizzle) and it all works out, or yes he performs indoors and whoever didnt get in has to listen outside.

I have a problem with the indoor logistics though, I think Moz woudl back out of that because all there is between the audience and the stage is a velvet rope and about 3 feet of space. Most of you guys would just rush the stage while he plays so I think he opts out for safety reasons.

Back
Top Bottom