True To You (TTY) website taken offline... The end? A new beginning?

I was allowed in and Moz sent me a message stating the following:

"As the only fan that I can stand you are forever welcome here, however please say sorry to Julia for all the bad things you said about her over the years.

I was allowed in and Moz sent me a message stating the following:

"As the only fan that I can stand you are forever welcome here, however please say sorry to Julia for all the bad things you said about her over the years.

They were nothing compared to what you said about him.
And did you say sorry to Julia? o_O and to Moz? o_O
You are a hypocrite!

i cant see it either

Someone who can reach the tty site, maybe it is possible to inform the site there might be a regional issue?
I don't know about the technical backup of the site, it might be they don't know yet?

With so much horror cascading onto the event horizon lately this is the last straw.

We need to petition The Smithsonian and The Bodlean, and raise funds to ensure this precious archive of Morrissey rants is preserved. Perhaps this site could store these treasures in the Wiki....

BRUMMIEBOY
The Leopold Hotel
(-after meeting Ralf Hutter in the bar last night...)
SHEFFIELD
YORKSHIRE
ENGLAND

Julia !
You have been ex-communicated, you are of no further use, thanks for nothing now go and sit in Johnny Rogans passenger seat.

Steve (Rome 16/6/17)

:)greatbritain::knife:)

TTY is working fine and even has that very recent photo outside the Rome pizza shop posted on the main page!

morrissey_in_rome_1.jpg

TTY is working fine and even has that very recent photo outside the Rome pizza shop posted on the main page!

morrissey_in_rome_1.jpg
That's not recen, that was taken years ago, and has been on the front page for years too. He did pose for another photo outside of these very recently, but this is not that photo.

For the record, TTY is working perfectly fine for me, so not sure why anyone is having issues with it...

That's not recen, that was taken years ago, and has been on the front page for years too. He did pose for another photo outside of these very recently, but this is not that photo.

For the record, TTY is working perfectly fine for me, so not sure why anyone is having issues with it...

No sense of humor, clearly.

Let us just agree that I am a two faced bastard!

More like four faced and those faces are all masks but I have to admit you have supplied some very relevant info regarding tv-series, including Teenmum :D, movies and info about ingredients that can be very useful to upgrade your health.
You are a weird guy but not the legend troll you want other people to to believe you are.

More like four faced and those faces are all masks but I have to admit you have supplied some very relevant info regarding tv-series, including Teenmum :D, movies and info about ingredients that can be very useful to upgrade your health.
You are a weird guy but not the legend troll you want other people to to believe you are.

3812308.gif

Way before the expiration date. Could it be that Julia has had enough of Moz because of his, errr, politics?

Don't look now. Look who's speaking for Julia, the great PR man/crack lawyer/brilliant all-night chemist/world traveler/website moderator and great deleter of damaging posts (to only himself).

The rumour mill is saying it's gone again - this time, I concur.
Especially bad timing as the Hollywood 'mock-up' featured TTY's URL.
Whether you love or hate Julia, some credit for the information is worthy surely?
If it has gone and truly so - thanks for the memories.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom