True Blood Season 2

Who else is ready for the season 2 premiere of True Blood?!

trueblood.jpg

This show is so bad that it's so good!

Who else is ready for the season 2 premiere of True Blood?!

trueblood.jpg

This show is so bad that it's so good!

True Blood is pure f***ing genius! another brilliant offering from HBO, love it! :)

I dig vampires, The LOst Boys, Bram Stoker's Dracula, 30 Days of Night, Interview With the Vampire, etc... but I have to say I found this series disappointing. However it did inspire me to revist Buffy:The Vampire Slayer. Seasons 1-3 were perfection. Sadly it was never the same after she graduated.

I have the books, but haven't started reading yet, but I GOTTA KNOW...

*what is that lady that vibrates?*

Shapeshifter or something else? What else is there?

The show is terrible, but it is pure genius, I LOVE it. A friend of a friend is a cinematographer and promises this season will deliver.

I had a whole damn thing typed out then my comp froze. Awesome.

Basically I think Jason is going to end up starting shit with Bill b/c he's getting brain washed at his chuch camp. Also I think that will pose another problem b/c it looks like Laffeyette might become a vampire himself. Werid.

I want Sam to change into a dog and attack Mary Ann. I don't know what she is or what she is doing with Tara but its not going to be good.

Bill is stupid for lying to Sookie about Jessica and he is also a total dick for killing Sookie's uncle. What's ridiculous is that he said I love you, and that changes everything, but they did end up showing a pretty hot and graphic sex scene as a result so I can't complain. ;) Oh and p.s. I think that this is awesome...(I'm probably the last person to find that out but its still cute):o

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/anna-paquin-dating-her-true-blood-costar-2009242

I had a whole damn thing typed out then my comp froze. Awesome.

Basically I think Jason is going to end up starting shit with Bill b/c he's getting brain washed at his chuch camp. Also I think that will pose another problem b/c it looks like Laffeyette might become a vampire himself. Werid.

I want Sam to change into a dog and attack Mary Ann. I don't know what she is or what she is doing with Tara but its not going to be good.

Bill is stupid for lying to Sookie about Jessica and he is also a total dick for killing Sookie's uncle. What's ridiculous is that he said I love you, and that changes everything, but they did end up showing a pretty hot and graphic sex scene as a result so I can't complain. ;) Oh and p.s. I think that this is awesome...(I'm probably the last person to find that out but its still cute):o

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/anna-paquin-dating-her-true-blood-costar-2009242

JAYZIZ!

That all sounds WAY too complex for me.

Think I'll stick to Coronation Street:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom