To hell with Obama!!!

LukaInExile

American Expatriate
So many of us in the USA had high hopes for Obama. But then he started putting together his team and the members outright suck. He\\\\\\\'s pissing off many people...from his gay supporters, to his environment supporters.

For example, concerning his Secretary of Agriculture pick. f*** this guy...and f*** Obama:

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/642/petition.jsp?petition_KEY=1783

Please check out the link i provided. It is a petition to stop his pick. it probably won\\\'t do much. But who knows. As it stands. I am no longer an Obama supporter. he hasn\\\'t even been sworn in and he already messed up big time!!!

And write to Obama at Change.gov

Last edited:
So many of us in the USA had high hopes for Obama. But then he started putting together his team and the members outright suck. He\\\\\\\'s pissing off many people...from his gay supporters, to his environment supporters.

For example, concerning his Secretary of Agriculture pick. f*** this guy...and f*** Obama:

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/642/petition.jsp?petition_KEY=1783

Please check out the link i provided. It is a petition to stop his pick. it probably won\\\'t do much. But who knows. As it stands. I am no longer an Obama supporter. he hasn\\\'t even been sworn in and he already messed up big time!!!

And write to Obama at Change.gov

f*** Obama??????? Yes, gladly....he's hot!:D

Nobody is ever satisfied. He hasn't even gotten into office and everyone is complaining about how much he sucks already. Would you have preferred John McCain won?

I don't agree with Obama's decison either but this is very much overblown. We're judging his presidency by something that will last about two minutes.

Nobody is ever satisfied. He hasn't even gotten into office and everyone is complaining about how much he sucks already. Would you have preferred John McCain won?

I don't agree with Obama's decison either but this is very much overblown. We're judging his presidency by something that will last about two minutes.

Should we conduct a poll to rate where Obama's presidency will align with other great presidents of our country? We have about two weeks to get the poll in while we still legitimately have a say to voice our meaningless opinions on something that hasn't happened yet.

Should we conduct a poll to rate where Obama's presidency will align with other great presidents of our country? We have about two weeks to get the poll in while we still legitimately have a say to voice our meaningless opinions on something that hasn't happened yet.

I like you CrystalGeezer.

I like you CrystalGeezer.

Awww, thanks Cash. It's unfortunate, or perhaps telling, that the voice of reason sometimes comes from "the crazy girl." :p

Yep. The Freedom of Choice Act (FOCA) is going to be the worst thing the US has ever instituted. :(

also, I dont understand how it is that theres certain people that vote for their choice of president SOLELY based on the fact that he's pro-life. but the pro-life presidents never do anything to try to change it. it's such bullshit. the supposedly pro-life presidents didnt do a damn thing, so if Obama wants to wants to make a law to preserve a women's right to chose, then so be it.

also, I dont understand how it is that theres certain people that vote for their choice of president SOLELY based on the fact that he's pro-life. but the pro-life presidents never do anything to try to change it. it's such bullshit. the supposedly pro-life presidents didnt do a damn thing, so if Obama wants to wants to make a law to preserve a women's right to chose, then so be it.

Well, i'm not sure if you're aware but presidents don't make laws. They can just advocate them. Bush tried. With the partial birth abortion ban.

I wouldn't vote for someone solely based on the pro-life platform. But I do get why people do it. Abortion is just a mere detail. They grasp that an understanding of the dignity of human life in essential to harmony on earth. It's very simple.

As for myself, I wouldn't want people not to have abortions cuz they're being forced not to. I would like for them not to have them because they would have the understanding that abortions are intrinsically evil.

As for FOCA, it would limit the rights of Catholic Hospitals not to offer abortions. That's just wrong and depressing. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
They showed a clip of him getting off his airplane with his family after vacationing in Hawaii and he was wearing a ball cap. That's so cool. Stepping off Almost Airforce One in a ball cap.

Of course I'm glad McCain lost, but I'm seriously displeased with some of his choices, too. For instance, Dennis Blair who has been tapped for Director of National Intelligence. Blair was deeply involved in providing military assistance for the Indonesian regime in occupied East Timor. Read more here at Democracy Now: http://www.democracynow.org/2009/1/6/dennis_blair_obamas_nominee_for_director

And here, at the East Timor Action Network: http://etan.org/news/2008/12blair.htm

Please sign ETAN's petition, here! http://www.etan.org/action/2006/29alert.htm

Tags
fuck obama
Back
Top Bottom