tix for msg on sale today at 10 AM

funny the site is working just fine for me... tix still crap

I guess there is no hope for GA through ticketmaster anymore

to be honest, I am not worried. I think it will be easy to get GA tickets for a fair price - outside of the world of ticketmaster. Probably at MSG there will be floor tickets... undoubtedly on the internet a few days before. MSG is so big... and this ain't Cali.

Are you sure that there'll even be GA tickets? Why would the presale offerings be assigned seats?

Man... I'm ready to cry. Ticketmaster is the most frustrating thing ever. They woudln't let me book on the internet (because I live in Australia) so I had to use the phone and... I don't know, but it was NOT a fun experience.

So does that mean that other people couldn't get floor tickets either? I really, really want one. I'll do anything to get one, and honestly, I don't care how much money I spend (within reason) because this could be the only time I ever get to see Morrissey (PLEASE COME TO AUSTRALIA, MOZ!).

Argh. Okay. It's the middle of the night I'm a little bit a;sdkljfalksjdfa.

Are you sure that there'll even be GA tickets? Why would the presale offerings be assigned seats?

many people on this very forum got GA tickets. in fact scarlet ibis pm'd me to sell it... suggesting perhaps 600$ for two...

to which i replied... pfffff.

many people on this very forum got GA tickets. in fact scarlet ibis pm'd me to sell it... suggesting perhaps 600$ for two...

to which i replied... pfffff.

yeah f*** that. scarlet should not post here anymore.

So are Floor sections 1-4 GA not the same as PIT GA? I could not get anything good on TM either.

So are Floor sections 1-4 GA not the same as PIT GA? I could not get anything good on TM either.

yes, as far as i understand it, you are correct

edit: wait, i think there is no PIT GA and those sections 1-4 is like the pit.

Last edited:
I was told that the floor sections closest to the stage would actually make the Pit ...

Are you all shittin' me? I got into the presale only about 15 minutes after it started, and got assigned seats. How the f*** did I miss GA tickets?

Oh, well, maybe it's better this way. I'd like to sneak in a tape recorder.

Are you all shittin' me? I got into the presale only about 15 minutes after it started, and got assigned seats. How the f*** did I miss GA tickets?

Oh, well, maybe it's better this way. I'd like to sneak in a tape recorder.

some were released before you got on, some were released after you purchased your assigned seating.

i guess i should have waited, i got section 131 seats like an idiot, i've never been to msg and wasnt familiar with how they do their (shady) buisness

oh well maybe i can sell them for better tickets or something
:mad:

Originally Posted by WinkWink
so did anyone get GA Floor tickets today?

its ludicrous - I havent even seen a floor ticket of any description today. If I was being a cynic Id say they were'nt released

Hey, I spoke to a ticketmaster operator and she told me all the GA/floor tickets were sold out... She seemed really nice and like she was telling the truth, but then, I guess that's what they're trained to sound like.

BUT it seems VERY STRANGE that they all got sold out so quickly and none of us had any access to them.

That GA section is huge. So unless you camp out the night before, you're going to have an excellent view of the backs of a few hundred heads.

I'm bidding for a couple of GA tickets on eBay at the moment, but since I only need one, does anyone want the other if I win them? Only if they're not too expensive. I suppose I could just sell it again on eBay but I thought you guys deserve it more :) .

I don't know if anyone's interested, though...

Hey, I spoke to a ticketmaster operator and she told me all the GA/floor tickets were sold out... She seemed really nice and like she was telling the truth, but then, I guess that's what they're trained to sound like.

BUT it seems VERY STRANGE that they all got sold out so quickly and none of us had any access to them.

that doesn't mean there are no more left. it just means at the moment there are none available.

in two minutes, or in two weeks more tickets may become available. Or never. it's always a game with them.

Last edited:
TM still not working for me here in michigan. so i guess i am slightly relieved I didn't miss any floor seats.

maybe they released Pistons and Red Wing tickets today. ticketbastards should have a backup server ready.

Back
Top Bottom