Ticket on Ebay

essential

essential
Someone is selling a ticket for the 22nd on Ebay and is boasting that he is not a tout but a "real" fan with a couple of spares that he wants to offload.

I don't see him on here offloading it at face value. Oh no, it is already at £51 with more than 2 days to go.

If Jake is a member on here then he knows who he is.

YOU ARE A TOUT :angry::angry:

i find it unbelievable that anyone indulges these touts. i know it's nice to be able to sit back and relax once you've got a ticket but these 3 nights will be easy to get sorted one way or another:)

Quite right darling!...let's not panic!...YET! ;)

Love Alma xxx

i've done the security at several concerts and know how easy it easy. secondly if you don't get a brief wait till it's just about to start and the touts are selling them for less than face. or thirdly, just blagg in. i know that's not a great idea, but you'd be suprised at how the cheekiest succced. always have a plan of attack.:guitar: but everyone who wants to go will get sorted. and besides these events NEVER fully sell out, despite what the operators say:(

i've done the security at several concerts and know how easy it easy. secondly if you don't get a brief wait till it's just about to start and the touts are selling them for less than face. or thirdly, just blagg in. i know that's not a great idea, but you'd be suprised at how the cheekiest succced. always have a plan of attack.:guitar: but everyone who wants to go will get sorted. and besides these events NEVER fully sell out, despite what the operators say:(

I'm going darling...ticket or not!...I turned up at Wireless ticketless and got one for less than face value...I'm not sweating...yet...(merely glowing gently!) ;)

Love Alma xxx

I'm going darling...ticket or not!...I turned up at Wireless ticketless and got one for less than face value...I'm not sweating...yet...(merely glowing gently!) ;)

Love Alma xxx

i got one outside the lowry for a tenner. i walked staright into the roundhouse on the tuesday night after deciding to go again after the monday. i also waltzed into halifax as well:guitar: give a few weeks/ months and there'll be tickets all over the show for face.;)

i got one outside the lowry for a tenner. i walked staright into the roundhouse on the tuesday night after deciding to go again after the monday. i also waltzed into halifax as well:guitar: give a few weeks/ months and there'll be tickets all over the show for face.;)

You are Nicky Allt and I claim my £10!

Yes I had a ticket for Halifax yet got in without showing it:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Word of warning... was looking at standing tickets at RAH on ebay and some were gallery standing, which is in the nosey bleeds section, but this info was smaller and there was emphasis on the standing element.

Can you delve so low?

Tickets for the friday night at the apollo are now averaging £150 a pair, many of them have weeks to go before bids are up. Greedy bastards.

Back
Top Bottom