This greasetea fella

B

boz boorer

Hi i just came into mozzer's premier site to clarify that i do not have an idea who this greasetea fella is.A pal of mine in texas told me i should see his posts for myself.

And that i find his posts rather replusive to be honest i am a bit gobsmacked that somebody could write such things.

I suppose kids will play.

My god there is some weirdo's on this site.Why dont you come over to my site to spice my message board up a bit.

To all the genuine fans old there i hope to see you soon.

Keep rockin

Boz

Hi Morrissey fans, thanks for the support. I just came to this site to clarify that I do not know who this Boz fella is. I have a friend in New Mexico that told me about this site and someone named Boz is saying we are starring in some television show.

Frankly while I find my name A-Dawg quite humorous, I am appalled at some of the things that are said here. Again, I state I don't know who Boz Boorer is.

Why don't you come to my website, Whyte Out.com and sprinkle the sass out of my board. It needs a good kick and we can keep the real fans REAL.

Peace Out!
Alain

P.S. Martin Boorer, please stop putting my dentures in a cup of Sprite, that joke really isn't funny anymore.

BOZ YOU ARE THE BOMB!!! AND I ALSO THINK YOU'RE AS NUTTY AS A FRUITCAKE!!!
(Could you please meet greasetea? He could set a totally new career path for ya buddy)

> Hi i just came into mozzer's premier site to clarify that i do
> not have an idea who this greasetea fella is.A pal of mine in
> texas told me i should see his posts for myself.

> And that i find his posts rather replusive to be honest i am a
> bit gobsmacked that somebody could write such things.

> I suppose kids will play.

> My god there is some weirdo's on this site.Why dont you come
> over to my site to spice my message board up a bit.

> To all the genuine fans old there i hope to see you soon.

> Keep rockin

> Boz

Would you two please stop this? We have an album to record and I am scared that Moz will take away my vodka again.

Stop it and let's get ready to work. Yeesh.
Spike

Thanks for including me in on the fun you jerks. Next time I have a party, you can for about an invite. I'm not your friends anymore. I am telling Morrissey on all of you!

Sulking and Pissed
Gaz.

I'm not sure why I am here but I guess I like The Morrissey. He's almost as good as Mr. Pink Floyd I suppose. Maybe they will do a duet together? Mr. Floyd and the band members of The Morrissey could team up. You know like Neil Young had Pearl jam backing.

What is the mane of the lead singer of The Morrissey? I forgot.

Keep Happy
Jaz Soz

I'm not sure who Greasetea is but I bet he will agree on the recounts and I'm sure he voted for me.

Environmental rules
Az Gaz

Hey I'm the real Boz. What is this? I have a website? My chimper chompers tell me someone here is pulling my fiddle. Besides I don't know anyone in Texas. I do know New Mexico like the back of my head though.

Want to see me do the macarena? Put you left hand..shikka shikka...

Oh yeah, hey fans, see my new side band: Bozzy Bozbourne. It's all of Ozzy's stuff done in rockabilly. I'll be there with a blonde wig and all. Like A dawg always says: "It's Real, can ya dig it?"

Keep Bozzin'
Boz

Bubbles Boorer

oohhh that guy Punchdrunk the man of my dreams

OOOOOOHHH that cool english guy with the black hair and the biggest blue eyes ohh he makes my world spin DUDE.

Its in the way he moves,its in the way he dresses he is just so cool,he really does things for me.

And that english accent is just sssssssssssooooo soooo so sexy i cant wait to see him again,he was such a stud oooohhh my god that guy can rock if (giggles) you know what i mean.

All this taking about him is making me so horney ooooooooooopppppss i did it again ;0)

> not have an idea who this greasetea fella is.A pal of mine in
> texas told me i should see his posts for myself.

> And that i find his posts rather replusive to be honest i am a
> bit gobsmacked that somebody could write such things.

> I suppose kids will play.

> My god there is some weirdo's on this site.Why dont you come
> over to my site to spice my message board up a bit.

> To all the genuine fans old there i hope to see you soon.

> Keep rockin

> Boz

hello greasetea x

@8o)hey do i look like elvis??

> Hi Morrissey fans, thanks for the support. I just came to this
> site to clarify that I do not know who this Boz fella is. I have
> a friend in New Mexico that told me about this site and someone
> named Boz is saying we are starring in some television show.

> Frankly while I find my name A-Dawg quite humorous, I am
> appalled at some of the things that are said here. Again, I
> state I don't know who Boz Boorer is.

> Why don't you come to my website, Whyte Out.com and sprinkle the
> sass out of my board. It needs a good kick and we can keep the
> real fans REAL.

> Peace Out!
> Alain

> P.S. Martin Boorer, please stop putting my dentures in a cup of
> Sprite, that joke really isn't funny anymore.