This Charming Face Man

Ken f***ing Russell, one of the greatest British directors ever, is in the Big Brother house. The world is officially ending.

Ken f***ing Russell, one of the greatest British directors ever, is in the Big Brother house. The world is officially ending.
it's called running out of money.

I was just saying to me missus that he looks absolutely battered. We may have our first housemate death. Still, I take your point.

Peter

what a motley crew. this is one show i will really not be watching. I thought im a celebrity was z list but this lot....not for me

cossy:mad:

No THE HOFF then hmmmm LIARS oh and Justin Hawkins (The Darkness) was ment to be in apparently

Poor old Ken, I'll forgive him of anything. If only The Fall Of The Louse Of Usher had been a success!
the last i heard that he spent all his money on making a film with his friends... his way without the studios.
I was just saying to me missus that he looks absolutely battered. We may have our first housemate death. Still, I take your point.

Peter
he has always looked like that:)
No THE HOFF then hmmmm LIARS oh and Justin Hawkins (The Darkness) was ment to be in apparently
well we got the a team, don't need knight rider!

YES I read this too! :mad: AND Bett Lynch! AND Kilroy! :mad: :mad:

Danielle to win.

I was on for Justin to win seen as he's not then hmmm i dont think im gonna watch it it looks boring this time round

Give over, Yankydoodle, they played This Charming Man so of course it's Morrissey-related chat :p

yeah hehe wonder what would happen if Morrissey went in def a show worth watching :D

What a piss pour poor line up....H from Steps please....and S Rub 7 what next......

The art of celeb is alive and kicking on C4

Harpurhey so much to answer for

And it was hilarious to see that knob from Towers of London get the 'who are ya'? treatment.
They supported New York Dolls in Liverpool and what a right bunch of tossers. It's like they watched Spinal Tap and simply didn't get the joke....

The Goat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom