Theres some really sick people out there

wow. whether he actually killed her or not, the fact that he claims that he just found a random unconscious nalf naked chick lying in the street and was like "hmmm, i think i'll have sex with that" is f***ing insane.

there are some bad people on the right

Correct me if i'm wrong but he was high on drinkl and drugs.Its the same old story.I believe he did it.If h did it he should hang.But if he is convicted he'll have a nice warm cell.Lovely food,library,garden,Tv.....etc.:mad:

wow. whether he actually killed her or not, the fact that he claims that he just found a random unconscious nalf naked chick lying in the street and was like "hmmm, i think i'll have sex with that" is f***ing insane.

No kidding.

This is sick. Hang him by his nuts. Or fingernails.

No kidding.

This is sick. Hang him by his nuts. Or fingernails.

He found a girl simply laying in the street.... I don't find dollar bills laying in the street. I still have not found my car keys that I lost in the street by the train station.... So I find the idea that he "found" some girl in the street very far fetched.

On top of that... IF you find someone in the street, who says... "Yippee I need to have sex with that?" Some people are a bit off their rocker.

He found a girl simply laying in the street.... I don't find dollar bills laying in the street. I still have not found my car keys that I lost in the street by the train station.... So I find the idea that he "found" some girl in the street very far fetched.

On top of that... IF you find someone in the street, who says... "Yippee I need to have sex with that?" Some people are a bit off their rocker.

Find a penny, pick it up –all day long you’ll have good luck.
Kill a girl or find a dead one…have sex with her –you’re one sick f***.

People like that should be castrated

I believe he did it.If h did it he should hang.But if he is convicted he'll have a nice warm cell.Lovely food,library,garden,Tv.....etc.:mad:

I don't know whether either of you were joking or just exaggerating for dramatic effect, so I will apologise in advance if that is not really what you believe. If the state acts in a violent way against criminals, then there is no hope for the future of that state. We are not in biblical times any more - the "eye for an eye" legal philosophy may have been acceptable then, but I'd like to think civilisation has advanced somewhat from that point. Nothing is achieved through such violent acts, and there's plenty of evidence out there (particularly in America) that shows that capital punishment and other forms of violent retribution do absolutely nothing to crime rates, and in some cases make them worse. It is the responsibility of the state to set a positive example for its citizens. If this man is guilty of murder (he has already admitted to the rape), he deserves to spend a very long time in prison. But that's as far as it should ever go. What I find particularly outrageous (it'd be funny if this wasn't so serious an issue) are the people on this forum who so vociferously bang on about animal rights like an extension of Morrissey's vocal chords, and yet display such arrogant disregard for the lives of their fellow human beings. That's one of the most bizarre double standards I've ever come across. To address Hellie's second point - prison is still the most effective method of criminal rehabilitation and punishment, no matter what the newspapers tell you. I say this as someone who knows people in the British prison system - I'm not prepared to go into great detail, but suffice to say a life incarcerated is hardly a life at all. Prison 'life' is not the 24-hour social club you may have been led to believe. It angers me when people make these assumptions based on the scant and hyperbolic claims of the press.

Coiff.

Every post you make takes an even sarcastic tone now with your new signature. F'ing great.

I'm not convinced he didn't kill her.....

of course he killed her. You don't get killed by one person, then raped by another in the next minute.
I don't know how any lawyer could represent him either way. I don't know how they could ever sleep again.

I don't know whether either of you were joking or just exaggerating for dramatic effect, so I will apologise in advance if that is not really what you believe. If the state acts in a violent way against criminals, then there is no hope for the future of that state. We are not in biblical times any more - the "eye for an eye" legal philosophy may have been acceptable then, but I'd like to think civilisation has advanced somewhat from that point. Nothing is achieved through such violent acts, and there's plenty of evidence out there (particularly in America) that shows that capital punishment and other forms of violent retribution do absolutely nothing to crime rates, and in some cases make them worse. It is the responsibility of the state to set a positive example for its citizens. If this man is guilty of murder (he has already admitted to the rape), he deserves to spend a very long time in prison. But that's as far as it should ever go. What I find particularly outrageous (it'd be funny if this wasn't so serious an issue) are the people on this forum who so vociferously bang on about animal rights like an extension of Morrissey's vocal chords, and yet display such arrogant disregard for the lives of their fellow human beings. That's one of the most bizarre double standards I've ever come across. To address Hellie's second point - prison is still the most effective method of criminal rehabilitation and punishment, no matter what the newspapers tell you. I say this as someone who knows people in the British prison system - I'm not prepared to go into great detail, but suffice to say a life incarcerated is hardly a life at all. Prison 'life' is not the 24-hour social club you may have been led to believe. It angers me when people make these assumptions based on the scant and hyperbolic claims of the press.

Coiff.

Fortunately for you most of the world agrees with you.In the UK there is no capital punishment.And i doubt very much that there ever will be in my lifetime.

However we are both entitled to believe what we do.I think there are some crimes so henious that the murderer has forfeited his human rights.

I long to live in a world where there is retribution,punishment and example.

I'm not talking about stoning adulterers to death,or lobbing off the hands of thieves.Or execution for some murders.But child killers,serial killers,people that visciously murder in cold blood should not be given the right to even breathe let alone exist at the expense of society.If someone one day stabbed to death my beautiful daughter and raped her dead body I'd want the murderer executed.As we all would.I wouldn't want some do gooder liberal talking about his drink/drug problem/bad childhood etc.I wouldn't want him rehabilitated,offered parole etc.I wouldn't want him fed,clothed,offered any kind of human rights.I'd want him wiped off the face of the earth.

I respect your views as you clearly have "inside" knowledge.However i have in my 38 years on this planet met very very few people who do not think we should bring back capital punishment.

If a person is not mentally ill but just plain evil,what use are they to society?What use are they to anyone.

Its just my opinion.But it is an opinion that a lot of people have.

Fortunately for you most of the world agrees with you.In the UK there is no capital punishment.And i doubt very much that there ever will be in my lifetime.

However we are both entitled to believe what we do.I think there are some crimes so henious that the murderer has forfeited his human rights.

I'm not talking about stoning adulterers to death,or lobbing off the hands of thieves.Or execution for some murders.But child killers,serial killers,people that visciously murder in cold blood should not be given the right to even breathe let alone exist at the expense of society.If someone one day stabbed to death my beautiful daughter and raped her dead body I'd want the murderer executed.As we all would.I wouldn't want some do gooder liberal talking about his drink/drug problem/bad childhood etc.I wouldn't want him rehabilitated,offered parole etc.I wouldn't want him fed,clothed,offered any kind of human rights.I'd want him wiped off the face of the earth.

I respect your views as you clearly have "inside" knowledge.However i have in my 38 years on this planet met very very few people who do not think we should bring back capital punishment.

If a person is not mentally ill but just plain evil,what use are they to society?What use are they to anyone.

In the US they have tried to repeatedly outlaw capital punishment. As of now it is still a states issue. The current argument making its way through the court system is not that capital punishment is unconstitutional but in every manner so far as they have administered it.

The US Constitution protects individuals from cruel and unusual punishment as administered by the government. The Supreme Court has already ruled that Captial Punishment is NOT unconstitutional. The latest challenge admits that it may not be but every method that it is administered is cruel and unusual punishment and that until the states figure out a method to kill someone where it is not cruel and unusual, capital punishment should be suspended.

I find it interesting as it is a simple rewording of the original argument against capital punishment. It basically says... "Ok you are right society does have the right to kill someone but how do we kill someone in a humane way?" I am curious to see how far the challenge goes.

Who have you been meeting :confused:.Capital punishment just demeens the state, why should a murderer force others to commit murder.

The state is there to protect not retribute. There have been occasions in the past where people have been hung wrongly. Now surely person hung for no reason, is justification enough, to not have capital punishment.

Back
Top Bottom