The Youngest Was The Most Loved - in Irish shops today.

Joe Dolan

Wielding a bicycle chain
Jus checked with my friendly neighnourhood HMV, and they have all three formats of the single I had requested to be reserved for me (they usually don't get in the vinyl), so I'm off into town to collect them. Yipee!

Nice one - and I'm on my first trip to Dublin tonight. I'll be hitting the shops early at this rate.

Scan of inside of CD2

tywtml.jpg

dawn_raider said:
Joe, who composed Ganglord ?

Ganglord was a Morrissey/Whyte composition. If you don't like me , don't look at me was Morrissey/Tobias.

I wonder when these b-sides were recorded as Matt Walker is listed as the drummer for both these songs and Floorboards, as opposed to Matt Chamberlain.

Can somebody please, please upload Ganglord again. I must have missed my chance because it comes up with a message saying:
Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site...Operation aborted.
Please :)
Thanks
TY :D

My local HMV was sold out of CD 2 - the poor chap behind the desk tried to sell me CD2 of the last single, bless him!

You know, I was in such a rush to get the discs into the CD Player I never paused to open the insert. I'm off to open the inserts from "You Have Killed Me", I might have a pleasant surprise! ;)

The songs are beautiful, I can't stop listening to "If You Don't Like Me..." I also really like "Ganglord". Thrilled with the whole release actually - three really solid backing tracks.

Back
Top Bottom