The World Cup Thread

Yeah me and Pilla actually talked about the fact that most sides in this world played virtually the same side game after game and Southgate did not dare change the system or players enough to make it to the final and Rashford from the start would have been interesting cause he had a few moments in that game when he looked quite sharp.
But we will never know.....

Would’ve still lost.

So this thread is really done now, obviously France will defeat Croatia, the only question now is how England loses to Belgium?
1. Limeys don’t show up at all, let their goalie get shelled again and again
2. Neither team shows up, Belgium wins on PKs
3. Limeys fade near the end of extra time, Belgians score

So this thread is really done now, obviously France will defeat Croatia, the only question now is how England loses to Belgium?
1. Limeys don’t show up at all, let their goalie get shelled again and again
2. Neither team shows up, Belgium wins on PKs
3. Limeys fade near the end of extra time, Belgians score

That's interesting. But nothing is so obvious. Nothing was so obvious from the beginning because local circumstances always count and nobody knows those circumstances except maybe some locals. That's the thing with world cups. Everything is possible.

All white players are overrated.
I actually believe non-white players are in that they don't quite have the stamina for the game. They might be have certain qualities that are good on the eye but there is no doubt that the game in general have suffered because of imports of players that made the game less exciting to watch.
Show me a non white culture that worked well where the organisation and quality of life was good where people did not live under corrugated metal. I know Volvo people that worked in Africa that saw the men run off with the paycheck to the nearest bar instead of going home to their wife and children to make them buy what a family needs.
This world my friend was built by white people and the only countries that worked from day one until now were and are white and you god damn know it. Your black players and so on are only imported cause they are cheap and that way clubs can lower their spending and still field a side selling season tickets and merchandise.
The only time in history football was any good was when white players dominated the game and this is not even up for debate so you better get to sleep now and go to the launch of that Trump baby balloon and continue being the buffoon that you are and always have been and please stay out of the football cause it is bad enough even without someone like you hijacking it for your dirty agendas.
Thank you!

That's interesting. But nothing is so obvious. Nothing was so obvious from the beginning because local circumstances always count and nobody knows those circumstances except maybe some locals. That's the thing with world cups. Everything is possible.
It is never about the best team winning it cause it is always about one team having a bit of luck on the way. When I followed Man United to title after title it wasn't just the games United won that made them champions that you remembered for ages but in fact other games where rivals lost that helped United on the way and some of those games are in fact bigger memories that United games and wins.
So yes football is made up of a lot of things and scenarios and THAT is what always made it so great until now and a few years ago when it started to be so obvious that the game is rigged and wikileaks and others have confirmed that.
Sad but true!

It is never about the best team winning it cause it is always about one team having a bit of luck on the way. When I followed Man United to title after title it wasn't just the games United won that made them champions that you remembered for ages but in fact other games where rivals lost that helped United on the way and some of those games are in fact bigger memories that United games and wins.
So yes football is made up of a lot of things and scenarios and THAT is what always made it so great until now and a few years ago when it started to be so obvious that the game is rigged and wikileaks and others have confirmed that.
Sad but true!

Life itself

All white players are overrated.
Instead of your obvious racist view you could have said something like football won't have any white players in 5 years which would be more to the point.
White boys and girls are driven away from training and clubs by violent non-whites who sees sports as their ticket to success.
Whites never had to run and that for obvious reasons so non-whites who always had to run away from things have the advantage genetically. White people are not supposed to run and why should they?

No one can say that with certainty and I saw more energy in Rashford in that game than Kane showed all world cup despite his early goals. You simply could not believe Kane was on the pitch.

If Rashford started he would’ve run himself into the ground after an hour and Sterling would’ve came on and made no impact cos all the players around him were shot. I dunno if it was physical drainage or mental. Most likley mental, panic and stress is tiring, and I think that’s what happened last night after the equaliser. A good team gets stronger when they see the finish line, England faded way too earlier. Was men against boys for the last 30mins + 30ET. It’s all “Ifs” & “Buts” now, and we’ll never know. Kane’s miss was decisive tho. That was the match right there!

I actually believe non-white players are in that they don't quite have the stamina for the game. They might be have certain qualities that are good on the eye but there is no doubt that the game in general have suffered because of imports of players that made the game less exciting to watch.
Show me a non white culture that worked well where the organisation and quality of life was good where people did not live under corrugated metal. I know Volvo people that worked in Africa that saw the men run off with the paycheck to the nearest bar instead of going home to their wife and children to make them buy what a family needs.
This world my friend was built by white people and the only countries that worked from day one until now were and are white and you god damn know it. Your black players and so on are only imported cause they are cheap and that way clubs can lower their spending and still field a side selling season tickets and merchandise.
The only time in history football was any good was when white players dominated the game and this is not even up for debate so you better get to sleep now and go to the launch of that Trump baby balloon and continue being the buffoon that you are and always have been and please stay out of the football cause it is bad enough even without someone like you hijacking it for your dirty agendas.
Thank you!

White players lack the proper physical skills to excel. Years of European inbreeding have diminished the gene pool. Your dirty history is of no interest.

If Rashford started he would’ve run himself into the ground after an hour and Sterling would’ve came on and made no impact cos all the players around him were shot. I dunno if it was physical drainage or mental. Most likley mental, panic and stress is tiring, and I think that’s what happened last night after the equaliser. A good team gets stronger when they see the finish line, England faded way too earlier. Was men against boys for the last 30mins + 30ET. It’s all “Ifs” & “Buts” now, and we’ll never know. Kane’s miss was decisive tho. That was the match right there!
I am not saying Rashford would have played instead of Sterling. This is the thing. Sides have to do something to surprise the opposition and England knew full well what Croatia are about.
Yes as soon as Kane missed it I said to Pilla "what did I tell you". I told her before game Kane will get a golden chance and not take it and he missed twice. In fact the entire game went exactly as I expected. The only plus point from the game was the fact that England scored first cause that was the only way for us to get any drama at all.
I feared that the game would be goalless until late on with Croatia scoring so in that sense the game was much better than I dared to hope for.
For me the worst miss was Lingard simply for the fact he loves that position right outside the box and it was an exact copy of the pass to him when he scored for United at Wembley in the league cup final win over Southampton.
The only hope for England was that Sterling and Lingard would get passes in behind the defence but that never came off and Croatia had serious problems in the first half and beginning of the game but England were never able to use that to their advantage.
Still I am slightly shocked that this was a semi final of the world cup cause I never got that feeling.

White players lack the proper physical skills to excel. Years of European inbreeding have diminished the gene pool. Your dirty history is of no interest.
But inbreeding come from cultures not keeping track on people through things like church books and so on. Sweden have the oldest books in history and we know where we are from and who is who in our family line.
Inbreeding is ok within islam and other places of the world so you are saying that based on emotions and hate rather than facts.
If non-whites are so much better at physical skills why are their shithole countries made up of corrugated metal homes and cardboard boxes?
It just doesn't make any sense but the thing is white players always had a bit more style and passion than the paid off merchants from abroad who as we know only want to move back home again to their warm weather cause cold winds and ice and snow are not exactly made for them so despite the physical skills you claim they have they cannot take a little bad weather.

I bet you are white!

LOL

Get away from that uni it is making you stupid. But please let me see how low we can go cause you know I have no boundaries at all. It will end with me praising the nazis and quoting Hitler and you don't wanna experience that AGAIN.

Southgate may have a different vision for England (and some stuff has worked) but I don't agree with a lot of what he did this tournament. Kane was completely pointless last two games, so WHY play him?

Sometimes you need an outsider to give you advice and I was hearing over and over again, 'start Rashford'... NOPE... well done Gareth... well done...

Hindsight’s a wonderful thing, I’m sure if Kane buried his chance, like he would’ve done 99/100, you’d have be praising Southgate for sticking with a winning formula. Imagine he changed his starting XI and they still got beat, he’d have been roasted. Im sure he was in two minds about starting dier & henderson, and maybe Rashford, but he stuck with the safe option, he’s free from any criticism on this occasion, it’s a learning curve.

Hindsight’s a wonderful thing, I’m sure if Kane buried his chance, like he would’ve done 99/100, you’d have be praising Southgate for sticking with a winning formula. Imagine he changed his starting XI and they still got beat, he’d have been roasted. Im sure he was in two minds about starting dier & henderson, and maybe Rashford, but he stuck with the safe option, he’s free from any criticism on this occasion, it’s a learning curve.
No. I wanted him to start Rashford many games ago. I took a real shining to the lad, but I felt he was the better option. No excuses though, they had the game to win FH and (mainly Kane) they couldn't finish. Why the hell Southgate didn't being on Rashford during the FH when they kept on getting chances is beyond me.

How did the swedish anti-England media handle the defeat for England?

By claiming that all english men beat up their wives and girlfriends after a defeat. And you wonder why Sweden is considered the most extreme country on the planet.

How did the swedish anti-England media handle the defeat for England?

By claiming that all english men beat up their wives and girlfriends after a defeat. And you wonder why Sweden is considered the most extreme country on the planet.
I blame Kane and Southgate for that loss 100%. SACK them both :D

Back
Top Bottom