The unreleased Peel and Jensen sessions

I just checked my original copy and Reel Around The Fountain is indeed messed up. It is the same take that is included on Hatful of Hollow, so most people will have the complete track anyway I assume. Sorry I didn't mention that before. I didn't remember it being that way when I posted the set originally.

Last edited:
I just checked my original copy and Reel Around The Fountain is indeed messed up. It is the same take that is included on Hatful of Hollow, so most people will have the complete track anyway I assume. Sorry I didn't mention that before. I didn't remember it being that way when I posted the set originally.

no problem then... thanks!

hi,

i accidentally erased some of this stuff... any hope of anybody reuploading these gems.

i cleaned up my hard drive and got confused as to how i had organized and wiped it out in err.

:o

thanx

Am I right in thinking the only available Wonderful Woman (David Jensen Session 26.06.1983) is of fair quality & inferior to the majority? I personally prefer the David Jensen version of Pretty Girls Make Graves to the one released, spine-tingling stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom