• karen!

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • christy!

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • paulina!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i like my woman to have a huge chest,none of these woman do anything for me,bunch a waifs.give me big and buxom everyday of the week.
get a picture of christina hendricks up on here,every mans dream,phew,need to go and cool down.

i like my woman to have a huge chest,none of these woman do anything for me,bunch a waifs.give me big and buxom everyday of the week.
get a picture of christina hendricks up on here,every mans dream,phew,need to go and cool down.
IMG_5116.jpeg

IMG_5120.jpeg

I think if Christina Hendricks was in this poll she’d win hands down from male voters.

IMG_5125.jpeg

IMG_5126.jpeg

IMG_5127.jpeg

There are a lot of very attractive and underrated actors like Hendricks, Natalie Dormer and of course, Ana de Armas.

They make all the models on this thread look a bit……….

plain.

Last edited:
You might be young. It’s a reference to the models and actresses featured in “lad mags” (read by loutish Oasis fans in the 90s) as opposed to the fancy haute couture models of fashion magazines. It’s a fair point. You and gordyboy9 are devolving the discussion into “check out Christina Hendricks’ jugs.” Maxim and FHM had readers’ polls to rank women by their hotness. As I recall Jessica Alba was a perennial winner of those in the late nineties, early aughts. To continue the devolution, I’ll cast my write-in vote in this poll for Jessica Alba.

I am too young, but that’s interesting.
What thread isn’t ‘devolved’ by my presence in it? It’s what I do.

The fashion magazines definitely had the better photography and the better aesthetic. But the models were angular and mostly sexless. The lad magazines had tawdry photography but more attractive models. Are lad magazines still around? I know Amber Heard posed for Maxim in the early 2010s, but it seems like “lad mags” should be a relic by now. Oasis is dead, and the lout/bro contingent has become serious about things, they’ve splintered into “PUA” and alt-right and incel factions, and the pious ones have become “trad.” To hell with them.

The fashion magazines definitely had the better photography and the better aesthetic. But the models were angular and mostly sexless.
Sexless is exactly how I’d describe them, they seem to get praise exclusively from people who are not attracted to women or do not engage physically with women.
They are not wanted, they are just seen as pretty objects.

My vote is for and always will be for Ana de Armas

IMG_5130.jpeg

Last edited:
When I grew up in the 90s, Cindy Crawford was the epitome of female beauty. So I chose her.

Sexless is exactly how I’d describe them, they seem to get praise exclusively from people who are not attracted to women or do not engage physically with women.

Hence why Christy Turlington is my favourite supermodel and not my favourite super girlfriend! The clue is in the thread title! :thumb:

And also, you are wrong! Plenty of blokes used to fancy supermodels. My mates at high school all had posters of Cindy Crawford in their boys rooms, and I remember daddo going on about Claudia Schiffer, and I can assure you they all engaged physically with women.

My mates at high school all had posters of Cindy Crawford in their boys rooms, and I remember daddo going on about Claudia Schiffer, and I can assure you they all engaged physically with women.
I guess people’s tastes change from when they are in high school, or at least most people’s do.

My vote is for and always will be for Ana de Armas

View attachment 98964
When was the last time you ever bought a balmain gown? Oh right, never. So why you think the fashion industry is at all interested in what you as a man want in a woman, I'm sure I don't know. I'm sorry if it's difficult for you to wrap your head around this, but the fact of the matter is that your sexual tastes are completely irrelevant to the fashion world, dude. Now stop ruining my thread with pictures of monstrous, square-boobed women. As bun bun rightly said, this is the supermodel thread, not the lets-cater-to-mens-base-know-nothing-lil-wienies thread. Your know nothing lil wienies are cordially NOT invited in this thread! P.s. Ana de Armas could NEVER be a supermodel!

Back
Top Bottom