The Smiths Indeed, indeed?

The Smiths Indeed

Is It Really So Strange?
For whom the bell tolls:

Relive the heyday of The Smiths with The Smiths Indeed.
Smiths songs only. Original intro music. Live flowers.

Saturday September, 9 2006
at The Carling Academy
11-13 Hotham Street, LIVERPOOL
Doors 7.30
Tickets £8 adv available from
www.Ticketweb.co.uk 087007712000
Carling Academy Box Office 01517073200
Radio City Box Office 01512565555

Hello! It's not for us to say (there clearly is no accounting for taste), but we do aim to do the songs and the style justice and - quietly - "we expect nothing but the highest critical praise". ;) Tickets still available. As long as supplies last you can pay on the door.

Born under a bad sign said:
Are you as good as "the other smiths"?

Surely it doesn't take much to be better than the 'other smiths'? I thought they were terrible at Leeds Ratpit last autumn - although they have a good following (taste indeed, Smiths Indeed!).

The SI were a lot better - at least the vocalist can sing a bit.

Hello, yes, thankyou, almost fully. And his new incisor's made him sharper than ever. They may take our teeth, but they will never take our Smithdom. ;)

If you care to know, this is what happened: Heaven Knows I'm Not Miserable Now .

In reply to your question, Issy: God willing as soon as is humanely possible! We'll let you know.

I would just like to congratulate you boys on a brilliant performance, a thoroughly enjoyable night. Jurgen certainly has him off to a tee.
It relieved the pain of the Derby (well almost).
Brilliant, Thanks.

Totally agree with Born Under A Bad Sign.

An excellent night, superb prerformance all round and a top set list.

Thanks very much, I can definatley recommend these guys to anyone.

Yes, that's me badgering you on your myspace. I'm going to badger you here, too :D

Play Leamington Spa/Coventry/Birmingham/etc pleeeease! :D

Back
Top Bottom