the smiths in Q-magazine

junkpile

can someone please gimmie the link or post this article? "the last days of the smiths"

thanx a lot.

I loved that article and the pictures. I could do it, but it will take me a week, because I don't have the magazine here. If you can wait, but I'm sure someone else will do it too.
:)

I loved that article and the pictures. I could do it, but it will take me a week, because I don't have the magazine here. If you can wait, but I'm sure someone else will do it too.

would be nice. thank you, looking forward to it.

I just bought that mag tonight....$10 even. There is another mag with the best covers made or something like that and it gives some detail about the strangeways artwork and the meat is murder artwork with cool pics and display layout.

i just picked it up about a week ago. next time i'm around a scanner i'll try to get it up here. .. if it isn't up yet. :)

I scanned the article and uploded it in my photobucket, I'm sorry that the pictures are not big (max allowed is 1024 x 768), if I find another way I'll post the 100% size.
Qcover.jpg

I get Q every month and I read this article... But the Smiths aren't on the front cover of my copy, Noel Gallagher is. Why the f*** is his ugly mug on there?!

A possible olive branch by Johnny?

"I don't think things have to be the way they are".....see the last paragraph of the article.

I get Q every month and I read this article... But the Smiths aren't on the front cover of my copy, Noel Gallagher is. Why the f*** is his ugly mug on there?!

I don't know, I bought it here in Italy; British magazines arrive two weeks after they've been released in the UK. Maybe there are more covers available?

(777posts.)

Somewhat o/t, if anyone wants the Observer Smiths article, PM me as I have a copy you can have.

Back
Top Bottom