The Smiths - Four Vinyl Reissues (August 11th)

The Seeker of Good Songs

an email notice I received from an online retailer
http://idealcopy.american-data.net/

The Smiths
- Four Vinyl Reissues (August 11th)
The Smiths (INTL LP)
, Meat Is Murder (INTL LP)
, Queen Is Dead (INTL LP)
, and Strangeways Here We Come (INTL LP)
are being reissued on 180 gram vinyl. These are the lower priced domestically distributed editions - exactly the same as the higher priced imports.

[FONT=Georgia, Times]The Smiths - The Smiths [INTL LP]
(11 Tracks/180gm Vinyl/mp3 Download Card/2009 International Release)
PRE-ORDER: SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE August 11, 2009
[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times]Price:$23.99

[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times]The Smiths - Meat Is Murder [INTL LP]
(10 Tracks/180gm Vinyl/mp3 Download Card/2009 International Release)
[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times]Price:$23.99[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times]The Smiths - Queen Is Dead [INTL LP]
[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times]Price:$23.99[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times]The Smiths - Strangeways Here We Come [INTL LP]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, Times]Price:$23.99[/FONT]

I haven't had a record player since 1990 so will not buy these albums.

Bought the Smiths CD singles box last week though.

I certainly hope these will be available on CD at some point. It would be pretty bizarre if they weren't, since remasters of these albums have been so desired for so long.

I certainly hope these will be available on CD at some point. It would be pretty bizarre if they weren't, since remasters of these albums have been so desired for so long.

Unless they're willing to include some unreleased material on the cd's as well, really, what would be the point?

Unless they're willing to include some unreleased material on the cd's as well, really, what would be the point?
Well, I'd like remastered sound but I'm not interested in vinyl. I'll take remastered CDs with no unreleased material over no remastered CDs at all.

Last edited:
Well, I'd like remastered sound but I'm not interested in vinyl. I'll take remastered CDs with no unreleased material over no remastered CDs at all.

Well, in the UK at least, you get both. All the vinyl LPs are remastered, and also come with free download links to all the tracks in mp3 format (at 320 kb/s I think).

Well, in the UK at least, you get both. All the vinyl LPs are remastered, and also come with free download links to all the tracks in mp3 format (at 320 kb/s I think).

I'm not promoting the site I listed, but have bought from them and have no complaints, and in the description of each LP it says, "[FONT=Georgia, Times]mp3 Download Card" is included.[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom