The Rock of Love thread

Dude why does Lacey keep coming back? And I really wanna know who Bret got pissed at!

Maybe that's who he yells at. She's a trouble maker, as much or moreso than those already causing trouble. Maybe her visit just upsets everyone and throws things out of whack. Lol @ whack. :p I'd love to see her high stick that Brazilian chick too.

nikki1gk5.gif

'scuse me!

I think we should go ahead and make this the trashy VH1 reality show thread!

I have spoilers for Charm School 3!

It's girls from Real Chance of Love so far. I don't know if it's just them. So far Ki Ki, Risky, So Hood, and Bay Bay Bay are part of the preliminary cast.

I think we should go ahead and make this the trashy VH1 reality show thread!

I have spoilers for Charm School 3!

It's girls from Real Chance of Love so far. I don't know if it's just them. So far Ki Ki, Risky, So Hood, and Bay Bay Bay are part of the preliminary cast.

did you watch Rock of Love tonight?

Sock stealer, lol and buh bye!!

This show is such a guilty pleasure. From European hair extensions to leaking boobs.

It was a good one, no doubt. Britney is gone now. What left for her to do now? It's pretty bad when a chick with implants is insulting your cheap implants.

Looks like they ran your sorry chance of love reunion show.

Saw the new episode of ROL and all I got to say is damn those black boxes and blurred our camera shit. Apparently, there were lots of boobies being displayed.

Now we gotta wait 2 weeks for the next episode, damned supper bowl is the culprit.

Tags
.robby smashed .the homie brett michaels bus extensions herpes iagreewithcor mindy4thewin reality cunts rock of love sex skanks sluts stds tits vh1 whores
Back
Top Bottom