The rant page (aka things that piss me off constantly)

I have a dream. It's a dream steeped in sleeplessness and general discomfort, but a dream nonetheless. I want to punch in the stomach the person who suggested that I've been rejected in every possible way by the person I am merely attempting to communicate with. I want to punch you. And I want you to feel pain. And I want you to cry. That is all.

Metaphorically, of course.

Last edited:
I have a dream. It's a dream steeped in sleeplessness and general discomfort, but a dream nonetheless. I want to punch in the stomach the person who suggested that I've been rejected in every possible way by the person I am merely attempting to communicate with. I want to punch you. And I want you to feel pain. And I want you to cry. That is all.

Who said that? Someone on solo or someone in the real world?

Who said that? Someone on solo or someone in the real world?

Some anonymous person. An ex solo frinker I imagine. I don't sit well with Morrissey fans in general, which is kinda weird in my fantasy world.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a shy person in real life. Nothing will come to blows or anything. I'm Gandhi in body and Rocky in mind. :p But this is the rant page and I was thinking about it after reading some douchebag take the time to rib Davidt on the mainpage. Its frustrating, that argument. I want to say "Oh and you feel you're in the inner circle because you wasted a day standing in line to hand him a record he probably doesn't give a shit about?" Bleh. I bet those James Dean cufflinks are really sealing the deal. :straightface: f*** off weirdos. At least my freak flag is based on research and hardwork. Not random screaming. Jerks.

I ought to go back to the positiveness of cuddletimestshirtville. :o

i dont know if thats you in your gif. but this shit is looking like my baby mama and having followed your career on here the similarities have struck me very hard right now.

All part of the hoax that people made up to give me a background.

As far as I am concerned the Earth is roughly 35 years old. That is as far back as I go. Everything before that is fiction.

This is the thinking of a genius, you should start a religion makes more sense than any genesis story i've heard i'll join.

i dont know if thats you in your gif. but this shit is looking like my baby mama and having followed your career on here the similarities have struck me very hard right now.

I assure you Shin-Chan, I am not your baby mama...that's just what I look like in drag.

ahhh why can't Missus Davie's family just STOPP ARGUING!!!! PLEASE STOPPPPPPP! STOP UPSETTING YOUR OWN DAUGHTER! ARGUE SOMEWHERE ELSE! IF YOUR GOING TO BREAK UP THEN f***ING BREAK UP! JUST BREAK UP f***ING NOW! IF THE GIT KILLS HIMSELF, LEAVE HIM TO IT!

Wikipedia LIED to me!

Tonight I was looking forward to watching Johnny English: Reborn as it said on Wikipedia that both Rowan Atkinson would play against Rik Mayall as "Dirty Finger".....Just finished the film and guess what? NO RIK MAYALL!

f*** YOU WIKIPEDIA! f*** YOU! :mad:

vyvyan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Wikipedia LIED to me!

Tonight I was looking forward to watching Johnny English: Reborn as it said on Wikipedia that both Rowan Atkinson would play against Rik Mayall as "Dirty Finger".....Just finished the film and guess what? NO RIK MAYALL!

f*** YOU WIKIPEDIA! f*** YOU! :mad:

vyvyan.jpg

Sounds more like Wikipedia f***ed you, Davie...good and hard and without lube. Pray you're not pregnant.

I'm having a philosophical debate with my friend from high school who is a hunter. He says that he is a hunter, not a killer. It is a sentiment I kind of can identify with. My argument was that the setting wasn't a level playing field, that he was hunting from a perch. He sayd the deer's senses are superior to humans. Anyway, killing is a metaphor for other things...

My rant is that dichotymously thinking vegetarians might read my comments wrong and think I support hunting which is not the case. I'm discussing shit and converting it to gold in my blind brain. /end rant.

Sounds more like Wikipedia f***ed you, Davie...good and hard and without lube. Pray you're not pregnant.

He he! Wikipedia does that to us all!

Today I've got an absolute fecken killer of a sore throat which will not go away! I've had too many colds this year! I must be so unhealthy! :(

He he! Wikipedia does that to us all!

Today I've got an absolute fecken killer of a sore throat which will not go away! I've had too many colds this year! I must be so unhealthy! :(

I hope you feel better Davie. I don't know if they have this in England but the product Zicam if taken on the onset of the cold seems to really help reduce the number of days you're stuck with the cold.

Here's my rant. My friend Nicole who is a longtime Morrissey fan (who doesn't post here and get wrapped up in this drama thank GOD) bought me a ticket to see Morrissey for my birthday last time he was in town. I'd like to return the favor and take her this tour. To the Shrine...:straightface:. So I've been looking at prices and am about to spend $330.17 :)rolleyes:) to buy two tickets balcony row 3 from Ticketsnow because I have agida that I won't get two seated next to each other, but the minute I hit BUY, my entire savings is wiped out. Should I hold off?

I hope you feel better Davie. I don't know if they have this in England but the product Zicam if taken on the onset of the cold seems to really help reduce the number of days you're stuck with the cold.

Here's my rant. My friend Nicole who is a longtime Morrissey fan (who doesn't post here and get wrapped up in this drama thank GOD) bought me a ticket to see Morrissey for my birthday last time he was in town. I'd like to return the favor and take her this tour. To the Shrine...:straightface:. So I've been looking at prices and am about to spend $330.17 :)rolleyes:) to buy two tickets balcony row 3 from Ticketsnow because I have agida that I won't get two seated next to each other, but the minute I hit BUY, my entire savings is wiped out. Should I hold off?

Think Crystal, do you HAVE the money? Is it worth it?

Back
Top Bottom