The part of Cassandra will be played by Crystal Geezer

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Sooooooo, not to be ominous or anything, but listen to this bit with the understanding that sometimes the signs I see are imbedded in metaphor.

I have these friends. One of their names has the word WEST in it. They have been talking to me about moving. They plan on moving. And they keep saying it's a big move. And the other day I went to their house because they accidentally drove home with my keys and I noticed that they are already preparing for the move despite having not sold their house yet.

It's earthquake time. :o

The cat's been staring at the plate on my lap.

Sooooooo, not to be ominous or anything, but listen to this bit with the understanding that sometimes the signs I see are imbedded in metaphor.

I have these friends. One of their names has the word WEST in it. They have been talking to me about moving. They plan on moving. And they keep saying it's a big move. And the other day I went to their house because they accidentally drove home with my keys and I noticed that they are already preparing for the move despite having not sold their house yet.

It's earthquake time. :o

Last time we had an earthquake I was standing in the mirror putting on lipstick. These tectonic plates of ours certainly have a sense of humor.

Last time we had an earthquake I was standing in the mirror putting on lipstick. These tectonic plates of ours certainly have a sense of humor.

At least you weren't trying to give yourself an enema! Ouch!

Well they can't really go further west, can they? What is the relevance of that? Lots of people's names have words in them.

So, living where you do, any big move would involves lots of preparation and planning and advance packing...whether a deal has been inked or not yet is not that strange. Lots of people start packing before actually selling or finalizing things. Sometimes it bites them in the ass if things fall through...but usually it's normal, as long as they don't go overboard.

Yeah, cat's will do that, even the well trained ones. They like food, and they know that our food comes on plates, and they know that our food tastes a hell of a lot better than theirs does. My cat does it all the time.

Again, it's not that weird and I'd hardly see it as a harbinger.

Though I remain rational and pragmatic, the logic of my world does not always perscribe to logic. :cool:

We just had that earthquake you were talking about. I'm pretty impressed.

3.1 in LB, 12.2 miles down. Not bad. :p Those deep ones are nice rollers. I love that feeling.

Back
Top Bottom