The only decent people on this site are...

Nrith! Corrissey, Reelaround, Troublelovesme, emma, Iamnicola, Scarlet Ibis, Jukebox Jury, the cats mother, Almamatters, Devoirs (banned, am I him?!) Cassius, Bored (only sane moderator) J funk, pachinko, moonbeam.

The c***s are - Blue Jag, Mcrickson, No place like rome, superhans, someofusisturningnasty, kewpie, Oh my god its robbie.

Yes, solo is a cesspit. Enjoy!

whaaaaaaaaaaa :lbf::tears:

Well if being a c*** means I am lumped with NPLR and Superhans then it's an honour! :guitar:

whaaaaaaaaaaa :lbf::tears:

Well if being a c*** means I am lumped with NPLR and Superhans then it's an honour! :guitar:

Superhans, No Place Like Rome, OMG it's Robby are c***S?

dude_WTF.jpg

Oh Dear God all these threads from Ohmoz I can't laugh anymore my sides ache.

Someone fetch the men in white coats and cart him off.:lbf:

No place place helped me when the bully boys decided the Morrissey concerts were all about them and everyone else should be elbowed out of the way.
and I got two beers!!!!!!!!!!
who's this idiot ohmoza? is he alright in the head?

No place place helped me when the bully boys decided the Morrissey concerts were all about them and everyone else should be elbowed out of the way.
and I got two beers!!!!!!!!!!
who's this idiot ohmoza? is he alright in the head?

Did the scouse one bribe you to say this again? :lbf:

Oh great! The only person to think I am half decent gets f***ing banned! :D

I was not named on either list but I was mentioned elsewhere as questioning Robbie's actions as potentially being classified as date rape.

Nrith! Corrissey, Reelaround, Troublelovesme, emma, Iamnicola, Scarlet Ibis, Jukebox Jury, the cats mother, Almamatters, Devoirs (banned, am I him?!) Cassius, Bored (only sane moderator) J funk, pachinko, moonbeam.

The c***s are - Blue Jag, Mcrickson, No place like rome, superhans, someofusisturningnasty, kewpie, Oh my god its robbie.

Yes, solo is a cesspit. Enjoy!

Lol shut up.

Currently listening to...
Stash - Phish

... Wait, wrong thread...

Back
Top Bottom