The Official Thank You drifter Thread!!!!!!!!!

thewarroom

Scorpion Kicker
If you've ever downloaded anything on this site, chances are drifter has supplied it to someone. I don't think a lot of people realize just how much lucky we are to have someone like him on this site. Leave your kind messeges for him here, and let him know just what a treasure he is!

Warrie

PS- And while you're at it, thank all of the other usual uploaders as well!

thank you drifter! (i know i just said it but i wanted to say it again)

folks like you make this a great place to come.

:cool: :) :D

Yes Drifter definitely deserves this. A big thank you. We really appreciate your contributions. Thanks also to other generous contributors and Warrie as well to remind this.

Drifter - a massive thank you from Hull to Las Vegas. This also applies to all other uploaders who make this the Morrissey site to visit. Cheers :D :D :D

I eternally grateful to you for uploading and sharing your treasures, drifter. :)

Hi Drifter, I'd like to know if in your list of concerts the black ones are the one you don't have, because I have some and I'd like to share them.Thanks again for your effort to upload so many great shows, and just hold on to your friends.

Thank you drifter, I just started investigating this d/b forum a couple of days ago, and already I have a load to thank you for.

Thanks to warrie for starting this thread and to all of the uploaders who take the time out to share :D

Drifter we bow at your feet OHHHHHHHHHH great one and to EVERYONE who shares on here .............. my knees will be sore if I have to get down to ALL of you HA HA thanks thanks thanks............. and to anyone thats out getting drunk at the S+G all dayer............ lucky ******** enjoy I would have been there but Royal Mail need my services tonight so all you guys and gals can get your latest purchases and maybe even an egg or two but if I am sortin them they may get eaten HA HA:)

DRIFTER You are a No. 1

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

:)

Back
Top Bottom