The Official 'Grandparents Of Solo' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwwww yay grandpa congrats! :D:thumb:

Absolutely no one can come on here and say "he doesn't look old enough":lbf:He's been looking ready for it for a long time:mock:

No, she wanted to know the sex in advance, but at the scan, baby was in wrong position to be able to see, so was a suprise:)

Good on ya, Phoebs...left 'em guessing! ;) It's more fun that way. :)
You're at a good age (YOUNG) to be able to enjoy your granddaughter. My step-sister became a grandma recently, at 42, but she doesn't post here. ;) CONGRATS again, you look so proud!

My Mom says the love for a grandbaby is very different from having your own. And not just cuz you'll get more sleep. :lbf::D

Thanks again for all your comments:) (except Explosive Kegs:angry:)
Mum and baby are home now and all is well:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats.:thumb:

It must be lovely being a grandparent.....all the good bits without the hassle.;)

Congrats.:thumb:

It must be lovely being a grandparent.....all the good bits without the hassle.;)

Yes, last night I was at The Killers gig in Manchester, tonight at the book signing of Stuart Maconie's new book, tomorrow is City V Aalborg...... I need to consult my grandaughter as to when I can see her again:D

Jukebox Jury

Yes, last night I was at The Killers gig in Manchester, tonight at the book signing of Stuart Maconie's new book, tomorrow is City V Aalborg...... I need to consult my grandaughter as to when I can see her again:D

Jukebox Jury

Well you are a very very young looking Gramps:guitar:

I love The Killers.I'm jealous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
clive dunn get off my lawn him=soft cunt itsallsovexed old timer vexed
Back
Top Bottom