The MozBus Rides Again....

For Mr Mentally Ill
It is illegal to smoke legal cigarettes on the MozBus.
But legal to smoke illegal cigarettes on the MozBus:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

That was indeed Mr Mentally Ill what wrote all that. I'm sure there'll be enough stops along the way in order to satiate my smoking needs.44

P.S. as long as you don't tell mb321 who I am it's fine. He thinks I'm Paul, ho ho ho!

That was indeed Mr Mentally Ill what wrote all that. I'm sure there'll be enough stops along the way in order to satiate my smoking needs.44

P.S. as long as you don't tell mb321 who I am it's fine. He thinks I'm Paul, ho ho ho!

You mean you are not Paul?:eek::eek:

Jukebox Jury

Can you tell me what Moz Bus Tour merchandise will be available & the prices? I would like to pre-order the teatowel that was discussed in the chatroom yesterday.

The only official merchandise will be the alcohol. Tell me what you wish to drink and I'll buy it from ASDA and mark up the price by 50% and flog it on the MozBus.
Be warned, bags and pockets will be searched before departure to ensure ''bring your own'' drinks are not carried onto the MozBus;):lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Will i get a mention on this tourage? I must have earned legendary status by now! Just drive past any alley in town and go 'To your left/right you will see one of the many alleys where the well endowed and fertile MBB321 has parted many beef curtains with his love sword'.

Will go down as fast as Mentally Ill after ONE can of Tennants Super....

Will i get a mention on this tourage? I must have earned legendary status by now! Just drive past any alley in town and go 'To your left/right you will see one of the many alleys where the well endowed and fertile MBB321 has parted many beef curtains with his love sword'.

:eek:

Deano
When we set off at the S'n'G and there are a couple of prozzies plying their trade on the corner, I shall indeed point out to everyone the likely hood that you will have been a previous paying customer:mock:

Jukebox Jury

Ha you're not much of a drinker if one can gets you down fast.

Not sure about ladies curtains, my friend James said he saw your meat and two veg but it wasn't enough for a square meal.

One nil.

Eight Ace for me please, Squire, from Mr.Patel's corner shop. £1.33, I believe.

Dean might join me in a can.

viz_8ace_100x120.png

I was filmed for an upcoming feature on a local TV station and also interviewed for the MEN today. We actually went on to the bus hired to take us round.
It has a dancefloor downstairs:eek::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Trolley-Dolly order (it's not mdf321 is it, the dolly?)
Any blue or orange alco-pops & 20 tabs please (not superkingsize ones - just being kind to the non-uk travellers).

Tags
grimisback
Back
Top Bottom