The Killers cover of "Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?"

Yeah, their version is decent. I like the fact they decided to pay tribute to Morrissey by covering one of his solo tracks rather than a Smiths one. Hopefully some killers fans were turned onto "Vauxhall & I"!

It's one of the better, the best one is probably Håkan hellströms cover of "We hate it...", when he (they) do something new with it.

It's one of the better, the best one is probably Håkan hellströms cover of "We hate it...", when he (they) do something new with it.

I hope this is a joke:)

Actually, I have been a huge Håkan fan, and he was my path to Moz - but I'm really, really ashamed of this cover! What the hell was he thinking?

I hope this is a joke:)

Actually, I have been a huge Håkan fan, and he was my path to Moz - but I'm really, really ashamed of this cover! What the hell was he thinking?

I agree, its's a horrible, horrible song but it was the song that made me discover Moz (I liked the cynical lyrics) so it has a special place for me, I was quite tired when I wrote that so it became a little bit wrong. Sick that it succeded to hit the charts, but better than most covers anyway.

Back
Top Bottom