The importance of being the PIMP?????

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP to the stars
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP to the stars

1) you get great seats at most sporting events.2)You have an unlimited supply of women(thats a good thing).3)Most ass clowns on this board..want to be me.4)You never have to wait in line for yoshinoya(actually this could be considered #2).5) Im often imitated,but never duplicated 6) Most people here dont worship morrissey as much as I do(Ive come to the realization that its morrissey's world...we just live in it...thats some good advice).7) Im the only human still to ever give morrissey a bowl of wonder soup and a yoshinoya t-shirt at a concert(it doesnt matter if you donkeydicks do it now....why?? I did it first) I can bash 95 percent of the peoples heads in(and enjoy every stinkin minute of it).9) mI cant see how anyone would talk about morrissey's dog(thats just plain stupid) and 10) Most of the people who come here....there moms want my phone number and also want to be come one of my hopes....Life's good for a PIMP.

The importance of being the Pooper of Proper

Cor! Why without me, he wouldn't be an Arsehole!

Re: The importance of being the baboon blower that you are.

And without you and your lips...baboons all across the world will not have someone to call their own...... you should be proud you blow baboons...they are....

Yes, you are ceartainly right about nr. 6 its morrisseys world we just live in it.

I am sure that the next documentary will be on you, and that the interest on this messageboard will be enourmous.

As it should be...Im the PIMP of the mutha fuggin nation.... I rule this board....you're all just allowed to post here. Remember that...I wish someone would do a documentary on the PIMP...i would explain how one becomes a PIMP...how they too can get hoes to make money off of....To get to eat all the yoshinoya they want....... it'd be great. Probably a best seller on anyones list.

> As it should be...Im the PIMP of the mutha fuggin nation.... I rule this
> board....you're all just allowed to post here. Remember that...I wish
> someone would do a documentary on the PIMP...i would explain how one
> becomes a PIMP...how they too can get hoes to make money off of....To get
> to eat all the yoshinoya they want....... it'd be great. Probably a best
> seller on anyones list.

a documentary about a thirty something geek who lives with
mom and has no dad, spends all day on t'internet pretending
to hire out ladies for sex, what a fascinating show, i'd
watch it, what a c***

Ian, If you don't get help from Charter, um I mean Moz-solo get help somewhere

> a documentary about a thirty something geek who lives with
> mom and has no dad, spends all day on t'internet pretending
> to hire out ladies for sex, what a fascinating show, i'd
> watch it, what a c***
Mozzerian, why are you so angry? Are you mad that your Dad died and you feel you were abandoned? I saw these people on Oprah and they had the same feelings of anger as you do, all because they felt abandoned by their fathers. Calling everyone c***s or butch dykes accomplishes nothing in your quest to relieve yourself of your inner turmoil and pain. Instead of projecting your anger on myself,Proper, Suzanne, Lutewhine, or any other Moz-soloer you should address your negative feelings towards the real person you are angry with.

Re: yes i wish i hadnt' won the lottery, boo hoo, fat dyke

She's fat??(lets go devils) is fly...she is not fat. Have you ever seen her in a thong??? almost as hot as my girl. Look ass clown,just because you like to blow babonns and enjoy looking at them in thongs,is no reason to get lippy. Im sure the baboon society will be happy that your gift will go towards helping the baboons of the world feel better.... I mean,who has their own baboon blower???? thats a once in a lifetime job,Im proud to say I wont do. We left that up to you...neddledick.

Re: yes i wish i hadnt' won the lottery, boo hoo, fat dyke

> She's fat??(lets go devils) is fly...she is not fat. Have you ever seen
> her in a thong??? almost as hot as my girl. Look ass clown,just because
> you like to blow babonns and enjoy looking at them in thongs,is no reason
> to get lippy. Im sure the baboon society will be happy that your gift will
> go towards helping the baboons of the world feel better.... I mean,who has
> their own baboon blower???? thats a once in a lifetime job,Im proud to say
> I wont do. We left that up to you...neddledick.
Thank you Proper and you are absolutley yummy yourself. Remember after the SCF's we were sitting around the pimp palace pool laughing at Mozzarian thinking you or I or anyone else on this board would be impressed with his 160K. If only Mozzarian would take time off from his busy baboon blowing schedule and take a look at your portfolio,car, house ect he would really feel like an ass which we all know he is.